No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Will Be Faster With Catch-Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Will Be Faster With Catch-Weight

Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya once again expressed the opinion that WBC/WBC junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (42-0-1, 30KOs) will be faster and in much better shape for Floyd Mayweather Jr. - because of the agreed upon catch-weight of 152-pounds. The fight is scheduled for September 14th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

canelo too stronk

Comment

ODH giving the floyd fans something to run with.

Comment

The same cross dresser who said he was in the best condition of his life before the Pac fight and after he was used to mop the floor said he was weight drained?

Very credible indeed. I guess the prodigy will use the same lines as well.

Comment

For ODH being a multimillionaire I cannot imagine him sparing no expense in making sure Canelo has:

The Best Food
          The Best Nutritionist
          The Best Trainer
          The Best Conditioner
          The Best sparing Partners

I realize Canelo and his team should provide these elements but if I were ODH I would make sure of no stone unturned.

I would pull in Castillo and have him in his training to show and tell Canelo how he beat JR but was ROBBED,

and

anything else I missed !!!

Comment

Speed is necessary and coming in lighter will be a boon to Canelo.

But with all the power speed etc.......... if Canelo don't shut down Jr's exits,,that dip to the right after he throws his punch, then JR will do his Boring Ballerina act all night long and win as usual. I am nearly asleep trying to write about it

BUT

I am on a mission !!!!! SHUT DOWN JR's EXITS and POUND the body, the head will DIE

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
              For ODH being a multimillionaire I cannot imagine him sparing no expense in making sure Canelo has:

The Best Food
              The Best Nutritionist
              The Best Trainer
              The Best Conditioner
              The Best sparing Partners

I realize Canelo and his team should provide these elements but if I were ODH I would make sure of no stone unturned.

I would pull in Castillo and have him in his training to show and tell Canelo how he beat JR but was ROBBED,

and

anything else I missed !!!
              yeah get the judge that somehow scored floyd/odh for ODH. that way floyd wins by SD instead of UD and you can spend the next 5 yeas posting **** like "if canelo was older he'd have won" or "Canelo almost beat floyd".

Comment

I can't help but picture De La Hoya in his fishnets clutching a handful of straws.

Comment

The advantage is to be bigger and stronger not faster. If they dare to make Canelo so light they will be reducing one of the few advantages they have over Floyd

Comment

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (42-0-1, 30KOs) will be faster and in much better shape for Floyd Mayweather Jr. - because of the agreed upon catch-weight of 152-pounds.

Now this is an epochal discovery!

Comment

Working...
                    X