No announcement yet.

i got distracted by marg's mullet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got distracted by marg's mullet

that **** is flying all over the place. almost didn't see the ass-whooping sugar applied

i feel bad for mexican fans...

sugar shane is the man

Comment

That mullet was hurting my eyes the longer the fight went by
      i had to wear shades to kind of block it out...

A mullet Duane chapman The bounty Hunter would of been proud of..

Comment

Originally posted by aether View Post
        that **** is flying all over the place. almost didn't see the ass-whooping sugar applied

LOL!

Why feel bad for em!? It's part of the game - I had much respect for Margo but after getting caught with loaded wraps...**** him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
          That mullet was hurting my eyes the longer the fight went by
          i had to wear shades to kind of block it out...

A mullet Duane chapman The bounty Hunter would of been proud of..
          first two rounds i was focused on that thing. it was mesmerizing. i was out of that mullet spell when shane landed that right punch and made marg squat. look like he was about to take a ****.

Comment

first two rounds i was focused on that thing. it was mesmerizing. i was out of that mullet spell when shane landed that right punch and made marg squat. look like he was about to take a ****.
            Yeh i think that was the point where i came out of the Coma like daze from looking at the Mullet to faintly begin to realise that Mosley could actually win this...

Comment

I'm mexican but never a fan of the Torrance Tornado. Call me hater, just don't care!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                Yeh i think that was the point where i came out of the Coma like daze from looking at the Mullet to faintly begin to realise that Mosley could actually win this...
                yeah. and that stuff he used to harden his hand wraps. wtf!? im not a big margarito fan but i always respected him for his heart and relentlessness. this **** he pulled made me lose what respect i had for him, even if he won.

he would gain my respect again if he says he uses that stuff to maintain his glorious mullet, and somehow ended up in his wraps

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua6 View Post
                  LOL!

Why feel bad for em!? It's part of the game - I had much respect for Margo but after getting caught with loaded wraps...**** him.
                  i feel bad cause their fighters are getting owned lately. mijares, dlh, now marg... must be hard. nways, if that **** is true then marg is nothing but a dirty cheating bastard with a bad haircut...

Comment

When he made his ring entrance I thought... holy ****! Toni has Sonic the Hedgehog leading his entourage... then I realized it WAS Toni.

Comment

Working...
                    X