Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Merchant Discusses Kirkland vs Molina, Morales vs Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Merchant Discusses Kirkland vs Molina, Morales vs Garcia

This weekend, HBO’s World Championship Boxing will stage a doubleheader from the Reliant Arena in Houston, Texas when WBC junior welterweight champion and Mexican legend Erik Morales defends his belt against tough Philadelphia Danny Garcia while junior middleweight contenders James Kirkland and Carlos Molina square off on the undercard.

[Click Here To Read More]

Eric Morales is one of my all time greats, but I'm rooting for Danny to do what he's supposed to do, and that's beat the much older champ.

Comment

Larry respects me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
        Eric Morales is one of my all time greats, but I'm rooting for Danny to do what he's supposed to do, and that's beat the much older champ.
        I also think Garcia takes it, Morales still a game fighter and will go to war but I think he is to past his prime.
        Garcia by close unanimous D or SD

Comment

Geez Larry, a guy loses once and all the sudden he's to be written off? When Wladamir and Vitali lost did you think this as well?

I seriously think Larry was born 2000 years too late, he would have made a great Roman gladiator spectator. He clearly loves the thrill of battle and doesn't give 2 figs if a fighter loses once or if they get hurt, just drag the next pair of fighters out.

Comment

whats funny is that in the Morales - Maidana fight...

Kirkland had no idea who Erik Morales even was even though he already had
            26 Pro fights and was in his under card.

and again he's in his undercard.... I wonder if he's still ignorant to the legend that is El Terrible?

Comment

I got Garcia beating Morales and Kirkland beating Molina even though I really want Morales to win and Molina to win.

Comment

thank for sharing, i got it

Comment

http://www.examiner.com/boxing-in-la...-silva-picture

That's all I got from that story

Comment

Working...
                  X