Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So What's in Store for Timothy Bradley this Year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So What's in Store for Timothy Bradley this Year?

He's pushing seven months of inactivity with no opponent scheduled.

Peterson is fighting Holt in February, Pacquiao and Marquez are looking at April tuneups to set up a fifth fight towards the end of the year and Rios is either fighting Pac in April or rematching Alvarado. The #1 contender for his WBO title is Jan Zaveck who is scheduled to fight Keith Thurman.

That leaves Bradley with really no one to fight, yet again. This was the same situation in December when he couldn't find anyone. A lot of the top fighters around his weight division are with GBP so there ruled out. Him getting a megafight seems to be out of the picture for this year. If Judah or Brook wins it may give him an opportunity.

Who's left besides Mike Jones or Abregu?

Hopefully a fight..But I can't be mad at him if he sits out of fighting Peterson again..That fight is some ol bull****...

Comment

peterson or no one, who else does top rank have to figth him, its gonna be peterson or a show down with the alvardo/rios winner in the winter, or he will have stay busy fights against no names euro fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post

Peterson is fighting Holt in February, Pacquiao and Marquez are looking at April tuneups to set up a fifth fight towards the end of the year and Rios is either fighting Pac in April or rematching Alvarado. The #1 contender for his WBO title is Jan Zaveck who is scheduled to fight Keith Thurman.

That leaves Bradley with really no one to fight, yet again. This was the same situation in December when he couldn't find anyone. A lot of the top fighters around his weight division are with GBP so there ruled out. Him getting a megafight seems to be out of the picture for this year. If Judah or Brook wins it may give him an opportunity.

I with anyone new..No rematches unless it's Pac's punk azz..Which I don't believe is happening at all...

Comment

I honestly think the only thing waiting for Bradley in 2013 is further obscurity.

People really didn't care about him before the Pacquiao fight, after robbing the casual fans #1 fighter he became really disliked. It seems people really couldn't care less about Bradley.

Comment

well if brooks wins i think bradley should fight him.

or if maidana gets a solid win maybe him.

no more rematches i hope.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post

Watch out dude, you might get flamed out the ass. This is the same thing I said on one of my threads and people were whining like no other. Who's REALLY there for Bradley? Would you rather rematch Abregu and grab some $$ or keep inactive being obsessed with a Pacquiao fight?
              Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              I honestly think the only thing waiting for Bradley in 2013 is further obscurity.

People really didn't care about him before the Pacquiao fight, after robbing the casual fans #1 fighter he became really disliked. It seems people really couldn't care less about Bradley.
              It wasn't just that. I think it was also the **** he started talking afterwards knowing he was gifted a decision.

Comment

He should at least get in the ring with a no name and stay busy. You don't want to get stale. I wouldn't mind seeing a fight with Maidana or Ortiz.

PS: Oops as the poster below me pointed out, I forgot Maidana and Ortiz are both with GBP. SO THESE ****ING FIGHTS CAN'T BE MADE!!!!!!
                Last edited by SnakeVen0m; 01-16-2013, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
                  well if brooks wins i think bradley should fight him.

or if maidana gets a solid win maybe him.

no more rematches i hope.
                  Maidana is with GBP mah dude.

Comment

Hopefully not more inactivity, man he's wasting his time. Fight someone already!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X