No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua To Go Pro, Sign With Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua To Go Pro, Sign With Eddie Hearn

According to The Independent, heavyweight Olympic gold medal winner Anthony Joshua will officially announce that he plans to go pro in the coming days. The paper also reports that Joshua has signed a four year promotional agreement with Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Sport. It is believed that Hearn's exclusive television deal with Sky Sports was a factor in Joshua's decision to sign with him. Many promoters have been hunting to sign Joshua after last year's Olympic run. [Click Here To Read More]

I wish Anthony all the best he will be a good role model and not a trash talkers like Haye and Fury - the sport needs good role models after all the trash seems to come out of the woodwork. I wish him the best in the Pro game.

Comment

I have a big hopes for this kid.

Looking forward of seeing him.

Comment

I could see it in his eyes on Ringside on thurs night lol wish him all the best n the pro game

Comment

Good addition to the Hearn stable. Joshua didn't have a great Olympic final and he still has a lot to learn but I think he has it in him, plus he is a good allround athlete. I reckon Hearn should bring him along carefully because he is positioned perfectly to take over from when the Klits retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
            I have a big hopes for this kid.

Looking forward of seeing him.
            I think he is no good personally, even though I am a Brit. He doesn't seem to have the tools.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
              I think he is no good personally, even though I am a Brit. He doesn't seem to have the tools.
              I didn't want to be the one who said it but I wasn't so impressed by him in the Olympics. But he is very inexperienced. That's why I said he should be carefully brought along. But he is a very good natural athlete.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                I didn't want to be the one who said it but I wasn't so impressed by him in the Olympics. But he is very inexperienced. That's why I said he should be carefully brought along. But he is a very good natural athlete.
                For a guy who had been boxing for about 3 years, I think he did pretty damn fantastic in the Olympics.

He's an awesome athlete first and foremost, and he will have awesome power. His footwork is still not excellent, but he can work on that. He will be brought along carefully, but to me it's just awesome to have an English speaking heavyweight on the scene who can really capture the imagination of the public. He could even go to America and become a star. It's been a while.

Comment

i like big josh but he's still raw imo , he needs to choose his trainer very carefully.

Comment

Was impressed with him prior to the Olympics, he regressed in London, hopefully turning professional rejuvenates him. He needs to concentrate on remaining mobile as that's one of his best assets.

I would like to see him go Stateside but remaining under the tutelage of Robert McCracken would suffice.

Comment

Working...
                    X