No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: I Would Have Walloped Cleverly at The Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bellew: I Would Have Walloped Cleverly at The Presser

Tony Bellew has demanded a showdown with new WBO light-heavyweight champion Nathan Cleverly.

[Click Here To Read More]

"wallloped"

havnt heard that in ages, sound like he went full scouser mode

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
      "wallloped"

haha what is scouser? ima have to urban dictionary this one. yeah walloped is pretty throw back lol

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
        "wallloped"

you're right. haven't heard someone use that term in years.

Comment

SCOUSER - Inhabitiant of liverpool, often downplayed by rival cities due to false stereotypes from godawefull 80's TV shows such as "Bread", "Boys from the black stuff" and "Brookside" depicting them to be thieves and killers, and enforced by the peasant underclass of youths known as "scallys" or "chavs" who are generally annoying ****s. while these can be found anywhere in the United Kingdom, some people live under the delsuion that they dont exist around them, and they are only found in liverpool.

Scousers are usually easy going, up for a laugh, and welcoming to outsiders, and usually posess a strong wit similar to that of the Irish, and Geordies, also loves a good party!
          "we do dat doe dont we doe?"

"calm down!"

hahaha i love english vernacular.

Comment

Comment

pay per view???

Who does this guy think he is.... this has pay per view written all over it... i wouldnt pay 50c to watch this ridicules excuse for a world title fight.... and i find it interesting the way all of frank warrens fights seem to have huge arguments before hand

Comment

Working...
              X