No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis is very bitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lennox Lewis is very bitter

I can understand Lennox Lewis wanting to work with Haye because he is British but this isn't the first time Lennox has said "fighter X beats Vitali" - He said it with Sanders, he said Rahman would do it (unfortunately that fight never happened) and now he's saying it with Haye! the only match ups I didn't hear him say it about was with Danny Williams & ofc Samuel Peter - but he was paid for that ring entrance intro so ofc he wasn't going to say anything then.

He's also been pretty critical of Wlad too. Funny thing is neither Klitschko has ever been disrespectful about him as far as I know unless anyone can link me a quote?

Lewis says "Vitali needs to get over our fight" so I don't understand why he feels the need to discredit Vitali so much? Nothing about Vitali tells us he is anything less than a top tier HW

I dunno, maybe this is just me but Lewis seems paranoid & bitter primarily with Vitali & then somewhat the Klit pair in general. He won their fight - fair enough - he got the 'W' but with all his actions post fight post retirement it seems to me he's feeling insecure about it all.
    Bottom line is Vitali wanted a rematch nothing more but Lewis has taken a dig at the guy every chance since. He needs to ground himself and pay the Klit's the same respect they pay him in my opinion.

He had NO choice but to back Haye who is also british, That to me isnt bitterness.... He appeared in Vitali's comeback urging him to beat sam "WHO NESS" peter so how bitter is he then???

Comment

Lewis feels if Haye beats Vitali convincingly then he also beat Vitali convincingly. Lewis is trying to live through Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
        He had NO choice but to back Haye who is also british, That to me isnt bitterness.... He appeared in Vitali's comeback urging him to beat sam "WHO NESS" peter so how bitter is he then???
        Read what I wrote please mate; I answered those questions in my opening post.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosseboi View Post
          Bottom line is Vitali wanted a rematch nothing more but Lewis has taken a dig at the guy every chance since. He needs to ground himself and pay the Klit's the same respect they pay him in my opinion.

I agree. If he can't be civil he should shut his pie-hole. It's not even like he's tryin' to create hype for a rematch...hard to tell what his deal is.

The funny thing is that most halfway-knowledgeable fans would pick Lennox in the rematch as it was obvious he'd taken Vitali lightly and hadn't trained properly for their bout.

Maybe Lennox doesn't share this confidence?

Comment

Yeah he really seems to have issues with BOTH Klitschkos..
            His interview after the Vitali fight was downright disgraceful..
            His comments during any Wlad fight he is doing commentary are always critical.. and when Kellerman or Ledderman or whoever call him out on it.. he pouts and begrudgingly gives Wlad a tiny bit of credit like a child being forced to say sorry when he doesn't really want to..

Jealousy?
            Fear?

Comment

Originally posted by stickandmove12 View Post
              Lewis feels if Haye beats Vitali convincingly then he also beat Vitali convincingly. Lewis is trying to live through Haye.
              What a load of cr*p. Lewis doesn't have to "live through" anybody. And he did beat Vitali convincingly, a TKO in the 6th as I recall. Sure, it's unlucky to get cut like that. Sure, Vitali was ahead on points after 5. None of which, in boxing, means a damn.

What is this, the hate-on-Lewis season just opened?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Visitation View Post
                What a load of cr*p. Lewis doesn't have to "live through" anybody. And he did beat Vitali convincingly, a TKO in the 6th as I recall. Sure, it's unlucky to get cut like that. Sure, Vitali was ahead on points after 5. None of which, in boxing, means a damn.

To be honest Lennox actually started this discussion with his "Haye will beat Vitali" statement so you can't blame people for bringing this up.

Comment

maybe because Vitali has a bigger ****

Comment

Originally posted by The_Visitation View Post

lol.........

Comment

Working...
                    X