No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal-Kuziemski Early Results: Kevin Bizier Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pascal-Kuziemski Early Results: Kevin Bizier Wins

Bell Centre, Montreal, Quebec - Junior middleweight contender Kevin Bizier (19-0, 13KOs) won an easy eight round unanimous decision over Doel Carrasquillo (16-22-1, 14KOs). The scores were 80-68, 80-67 and 80-69.

[Click Here To Read More]

Didn't see the fight, but holy crap thats badass of Jean Pascal. I know he's had an injury to his shoulder that required surgery, but is it the same shoulder? And will this always be a nagging injury that could affect his career?

As for Lemiuex, this guy needs to get some rounds in and learn the craft of boxing in the ring instead of just going in there and blowing his opponents away as soon as he can.

Comment

Really pleasant fight, worth a watch.
      I had not very much respect for Pascal before the fight but I have to change my mind now.

Comment

Pascal is one of the bravest fighters I have ever seen.

In his rematch with Adrian Diaconu he separated his right shoulder in Round 2, and fought on, taking the fight to Diaconu (a knockout puncher himself) for 10 more rounds, continuing to throw right hands, and ultimately winning a wide decision.

His shoulder had to be put back in it's socket four times during the course of that bout and he was off almost a year after, leading into the first Dawson fight.

Comment

Pascal is one of the bravest fighters I have ever seen.

In his rematch with Adrian Diaconu he separated his right shoulder in Round 2, and fought on, taking the fight to Diaconu (a knockout puncher himself) for 10 more rounds, continuing to throw right hands, and ultimately winning a wide decision.

His shoulder had to be put back in it's socket four times during the course of that bout and he was off almost a year after, leading into the first Dawson fight.

Comment

Working...
          X