Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Aren't Ward and Donaire Suspected of ROIDING?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Aren't Ward and Donaire Suspected of ROIDING?

they both work with conte don't they?

i mean people are saying JMM is on the juice because he works with Hernandez, so by using the same logic of freedie roach is donaire and ward on the juice?

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
    they both work with conte don't they?

i mean people are saying JMM is on the juice because he works with Hernandez, so by using the same logic of freedie roach is donaire and ward on the juice?
    Donaire does drug tests all the time to prove to people he's not taking anything and well Ward doesnt need it because his skill wouldnt get any better from roiding the man is just pure talent

Comment

not sure about ward but donaire is on year round testing, adminstrating by who? I dont know.

Comment

nonito is willing to do year round testing ....ward on the other hand ?..no..lol

Comment

Originally posted by InsideMan View Post
          Donaire does drug tests all the time to prove to people he's not taking anything and well Ward doesnt need it because his skill wouldnt get any better from roiding the man is just pure talent
          marquez said he would do testing if pac did them as well and team pac dropped the issue...

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
            marquez said he would do testing if pac did them as well and team pac dropped the issue...
            berto and petersen said they would too...even floyd inititated this whole ost but he's being rumored to have failed 3 drug tests...what's your point?

Comment

It wouldn't matter if Ward gets busted for steroids anyways. Look how many get caught and get praised by you know who.

Comment

I don't know maybe because they win fights with skill and there are no steroids that I know of that boost boxing intelligence.

Comment

It's pretty well known Donaire volunteered himself for year around testing. At least look it up before you start pointing fingers man.

Comment

lol yeah man, you been sleeping or something? Donaire is like the most consistent fighter out there right now with anti-doping testing

Comment

Working...
                    X