No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza Not Pleased With Ref Stopping Linares-Demarco

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ariza Not Pleased With Ref Stopping Linares-Demarco

Overshadowed by the disappointing ending in last weekend’s Chad Dawson-Bernard Hopkins affair was just how exhilarating the finish was to the Antonio DeMarco-Jorge Linares lightweight title bout that took place just before it. While Dawson would capture the WBC light heavyweight strap from Hopkins after tossing him to the ground in the second round, leaving Hopkins in pain, with an injured left shoulder, and apparently no shape to continue, it was DeMarco’s come-from-behind heroics that captured the essence of what the sport is all about.

[Click Here To Read More]

WAR Linares !!

This guy is special.

Comment

firstly, absolutely loved seeing him get beat after HBO just constantly made sweet love to him for 6 rounds. OH god he's soooo good.

Also, a fitness trainer has an opinion on a boxing matter.... Thanks Ariza, stick to your shakes.

There's no discussion, he was out on his feet AND bleeding profusely. Take your pick..

He's going to get hype fighting opponents that have little longevity.

WAR DeMarco. Still fighting ANYONE they ask him to. True champ.

Comment

DeMarco is a warrior !!

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          WAR Linares !!

This guy is special.
          I agree and I still have really high hopes for him.

Comment

Never paid much attention to Linares before but after watching the fight with DeMarco I can see he has excellent skills.

Comment

who is ariza in boxing to express his opinion . how many rounds he fought and with who ? he should have thought twice before putting linares in hard sparrings with Paq

Comment

I hate crybabys like this guys, (Roach and Ariza) true they maybe the best in the bussiness of trainning and conditioning figthers but you have to realise your boxers are beatable!!!!! besides Linares did not protest at all, which leads me to belived that he had enouhg..

Comment

Plain Bull$h!t from Ariza, Linares was cut badly and not fighting back at the time of the stoppage. I side with the ref on this one.

Comment

They are all irritated because Demarco did not beat just Linares, He also beat Roach´s tactics, Ariza´s substance regimens, Hbo´s hype job machine and Pac´s useless sparring efforts
                    Last edited by Phantomas; 10-19-2011, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X