Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAC STAYED at 130-135 toooooo long. That's why his ACCOMPLISHMENTS seem GREAT!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAC STAYED at 130-135 toooooo long. That's why his ACCOMPLISHMENTS seem GREAT!!!!!!

He should have moved up in weight around 2007, but he stayed and fought at that weight. Now that he moved up ppl are like omfg he's greater than henry armstrong and all that crap.

That was roach's master plan, stay at 1 weight fooooor soooooooooo long then come in and move up and make urself look like a god.

Look had he fough de la hoya at 154 like mayweather did fight would've been lot closer. Had he fough hatton at 140 b4 floyd, hatton would have wooped his ass, had he fough cotto at 147 after he beat mosley cotto would have spanked him from mgm grand into orbit around the moon.

Trust me when he fights floyd it's game over for pac. Also the fight will be at 147, floyd ain;t gona get bullied into catchweight bs like cotto was!!!!!!!

135 for so long? Faught once there and all of a sudden, Roach is saying "Pacquiao can't make 135". Pacquiao's body may have matured real quick. I think that is what happened.

Comment

He fought once at LW.

Comment

Originally posted by Peek_A_Boo View Post
        He should have moved up in weight around 2007, but he stayed and fought at that weight. Now that he moved up ppl are like omfg he's greater than henry armstrong and all that crap.

That was roach's master plan, stay at 1 weight fooooor soooooooooo long then come in and move up and make urself look like a god.

Look had he fough de la hoya at 154 like mayweather did fight would've been lot closer. Had he fough hatton at 140 b4 floyd, hatton would have wooped his ass, had he fough cotto at 147 after he beat mosley cotto would have spanked him from mgm grand into orbit around the moon.

Trust me when he fights floyd it's game over for pac. Also the fight will be at 147, floyd ain;t gona get bullied into catchweight bs like cotto was!!!!!!!
        135lbs? he only fought once LW with David Diaz

Comment

He stayed 2 years at 125 and another 3 years at 130, Eventhough he had grown i still think he's a JWW, when the guy eats 8x a day to keep his body for a fight i don't think he belongs there.

But i got to disagree with you *****- the only way you can compare this to your idol is having him beat pwill at 154 and pavlik/bhop at 160
          Last edited by iHateThePacMan; 11-17-2009, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Peek_A_Boo View Post

Fking *****s. Get your facts right dude. Thing is, you talking **** is what makes such a great boxer like Mayweather lose name. You talk **** to other fighters, then the fighter's fans starts to realize your boy's flaws.

Just stfu for once *****s please

Comment

That makes a lot of sense.....

Comment

I don't think Pac would have climbed faster in weight divisions had it not for Oscar's challenge. I think he would have stayed longer at 135 and cleaned the division before moving up to 140.

Comment

Working...
                X