what I read in the throne...

Comment

Boxingscene
      Tmz i know kind of gay
      what cd
      Tehconnections
      pokerstars before april15th of last year
      Sherdog
      and thats about it i need to find some new sites.

Comment

Magazines: Maxim, Revolver, Metal Hammer, Decibel...

Websites: The Underground, Blabbermouth, Boxingscene, 4chan, Reddit, The Chive, Facebook....

Comment

Ring magazine
          Boxingscene
          ESB
          Youtube
          Sherdog (good training forums)

Comment

rolling stone (the mag and the website) is almost a must for my pop culture fix...

empire is a distant 2nd...

psychologytoday.com features great articles that are varied and pretty accessible to lay people (like me...)

headfonia.com is an excellent site for headphone enthusiasts...

and boxingscene of course...

i was a sucker for kerrang, KO and the official playstation magazine when i waaaas younger... (but not anymore though )

Comment

boxingscene, netflix, amazon (not a spendthrift at all, but i try and save money with it when i can. i get stuff shipped through and for my business. it's easy as pie and i write it all off anyway. it is a great website.) and youtube.
              oh and boxrec and wiki. how can i forget.
              google, of course, and wherever that might lead me.

i used to really enjoy ring mag. i've been subscribed for well over 10 years now. i'll be canceling soon. it's gone to complete sh#t in the last two years. it's owned by a goddamn promoter. other than the photographs it has no redeeming qualities. boxing writers are horrible at what they do.

Comment

boxingscene.

used to read ring magazine until they recently phucked it up by installing dougie fischer as one of their editors and firing nigel collins.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  boxingscene.

used to read ring magazine until they recently phucked it up by installing dougie fischer as one of their editors and firing nigel collins.

f#ckin ring mag

i used to read that b#tch cover to cover when it came in the mail. now i look at a select few writers and check out the photography.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    f#ckin ring mag

i used to read that b#tch cover to cover when it came in the mail. now i look at a select few writers and check out the photography.
                    i didn't even order it, it was a pain in the ass to get it. especially in toronto. i would have to go to a particular mall in the largest borough in canada and hope that it was delivered on a tuesday...nobody was ever sure which tuesday so i had to keep checking. EVERY tuesday.

Comment

Working...
                    X