No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khabib-Prescott Done: Hyrunov Expects a Tough Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khabib-Prescott Done: Hyrunov Expects a Tough Fight

Vladimir Hyrunov, the co-promoter for WBA "regular" champion Khabib Allakhverdiev (18-0, 8KOs), has advised BoxingScene.com that a deal was reached to defend their titles against the very dangerous Breidis Prescott (26-4, 20KOs) on March 30th as the HBO televised co-feature to Brandon Rios-Mike Alvarado II at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.

Top Rank, who recently signed Khabib to a co-promotion with Hyrunov, wanted to match him against Karim Mayfield (17-0-1, 10KOs), but some promotional complications on the side of Mayfield got in the way.

Hyrunov told BoxingScene that he brought Khabib to Top Rank in order to make him an international superstar.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Prescott beats him if he can mantain his stamina i think prescotts a very solid fighter he was ****ing up mike alvarado before hes stamina problems kicked in.

Comment

Originally posted by Rahat View Post
      Prescott beats him if he can mantain his stamina i think prescotts a very solid fighter he was ****ing up mike alvarado before hes stamina problems kicked in.
      That's a big if. Khabib is a difficult matchup for anyone at 140. He's a pretty slick southpaw with good footwork and decent hand speed and power. He has a pretty good chin and mixes it well to the head and body and he fights well moving backwards or going forward. I got Khabib by late round stoppage.

Comment

stop reading boxrec, khabib vs joan guzman wasn't even close khabib killed him, knocked him down, and guzman claimed injury on a legal punch knockdown and they went to the cards.

he should have won wide, or even by KO.

winning a split decesion doesn't reflect the fight.

Comment

if khabib destroys prescott khan and garcia will pretend he doesn't exist just like lucas.

Comment

khabib will likely just out box he doesn't have a lot of power. not to be confused with feather fist, he can knock people out. I think khan could beat khabib.

but no way prescott wins this

Comment

I like this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Rahat View Post
                Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                That's a big if. Khabib is a difficult matchup for anyone at 140. He's a pretty slick southpaw with good footwork and decent hand speed and power. He has a pretty good chin and mixes it well to the head and body and he fights well moving backwards or going forward. I got Khabib by late round stoppage.
                Right on the money. Prescott is a very solid boxer with great power but his stamina just sucks.

This is gonna be a good fight.

Comment

Prescott will be him quite easily, a lot of people sleeping on Prescott.. Khabib has 8 KO's and he's 5'6....

Comment

Give Prescott 5 rounds to win... after that it's all down hill

Comment

Working...
                    X