Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao got rocked and whooped in sparring by Frankie Gomez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao got rocked and whooped in sparring by Frankie Gomez!

Not a good look for Manny. I got Fortuna, Gamboa, Vazquez and Marquez to win.

http://manilastandardtoday.com/2012/...d-in-sparring/

The artile says he took some flush shots but took it well. Don't we always see manny getting hit with flush shots lol.

Comment

Thanks, no where in there did it state he got rocked or whooped. You aren't boxing if the other fighter doesn't land some punches back? Otherwise, fight a punching bag. Clown!

Comment

Not a good sign because the new standard for Pacquiao nowaday is if he doesn't hurt or knock you down you actomatically win that round. You can run the whole round and if you doesn't go down...you'd have just exposed Pacquiao .
        Last edited by ModernTalking; 11-30-2012, 01:23 PM.

Comment

yep thats Manny....He can take a good punch. And he keeps on going. He dont get tired. You cam can only throw them good shots for so long before the began to get softer. Thats good new that hes taking big punches well.!

Comment

I would not be shocked if this is true...Frankie Gomez is a YOUNG BEAST, hopefully he can keep his head on straight and stay out of trouble outside of the ring because I think he can be a STAR!

Comment

Originally posted by nj_evoixgsr View Post
              Thanks, no where in there did it state he got rocked or whooped. You aren't boxing if the other fighter doesn't land some punches back? Otherwise, fight a punching bag. Clown!
              Wrong! the Filipino media sugarcoat it and covered it up to make it seem like it wasn't as bad, they did this to protect the image of Pacman. Why wouldnt he give an interview after sparring unless he was embarrassed that he got worked hard or dizzy from the heavy shots from Gomez?

they have kept Manny's sparring a secret for a reason, and Roach didnt allow Manny to do any mittwork at media day because he doesn't want the media to see that Manny has slowed down badly.

I saw a glimpse of the Pacman sparring and he was getting hit bad and his hands were slow, compared to Marquez who was sharp, muscular and blazing hand speed.

Pay your money on December 8th to see the great Manny Pacquiao get knocked out cold.

I ain't hating just being real

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Wrong! the Filipino media sugarcoat it and covered it up to make it seem like it wasn't as bad, they did this to protect the image of Pacman. Why wouldnt he give an interview after sparring unless he was embarrassed that he got worked hard or dizzy from the heavy shots from Gomez?

they have kept Manny's sparring a secret for a reason, and Roach didnt allow Manny to do any mittwork at media day because he doesn't want the media to see that Manny has slowed down badly.

I saw a glimpse of the Pacman sparring and he was getting hit bad and his hands were slow, compared to Marquez who was sharp, muscular and blazing hand speed.

Pay your money on December 8th to see the great Manny Pacquiao get knocked out cold.

You must be to most ******ed person on earth . You already know the result why not put your who life saving bet on Marquez by KO...a winning lottery ticket just waiting to be cash. Unless your whole life saving is just 2 cents .

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

If he gets knocked out cold, I'm all for it as long as someone finally wins this IV. I appreciate both fighters just dislike how Marquez went about the whole thing and the crying is a little childish.

Otherwise, I appreciate Marquez's boxing skills.

Sugarcoating, ok. But your headline gives us nothing to go on when there is nothing to go on. Stupid to say he got rocked or wobbled when the article doesn't state it. We weren't there. I'm on the other side of the country.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                    You must be to most ******ed person on earth . You already know the result why not put your who life saving bet on Marquez by KO...a winning lottery ticket just waiting to be cash. Unless your whole life saving is just 2 cents .

wtf is this clown trying to say here? jeez the lack of effort some of these idiots put in, and get shocked when they get attacked lol
                    :wank:

learn to talk smack tard

Comment

Working...
                    X