No announcement yet.

You Be The Judge Robbery or Not

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Be The Judge Robbery or Not

Nah. "Robbery" is one of the most overused terms. Castillo took too long to get going and even when he did get going, it wasn't like he was landing with consistency (I dont buy that Compubox ****).

It was a close fight and the decision didn't really bother me, but 5 points was extreme.

It was a pretty entertaining bout too (unlike the rematch).

Comment

Where is the actual fight~, it was a close and very good fight. It could have gone either way, the main problem with the scoring was the wide margin. I though Floyd held a large edge over the first 6 rounds and then JLC came on to make it close (how the point deductions rounds get scored can be crucial).

Just a close hard fought fight, no robbery.

Comment

I scored the fight a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
          Nah. "Robbery" is one of the most overused terms. Castillo took too long to get going and even when he did get going, it wasn't like he was landing with consistency (I dont buy that Compubox ****).

It was a close fight and the decision didn't really bother me, but 5 points was extreme.

It was a pretty entertaining bout too (unlike the rematch).
          Damn U-Verse timed out and you beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
            I scored the fight a draw.
            i score ur avi "my leading lady for the night, right hand and left hand prepare for battle"

Comment

The fight was closer than the judges scored it but Floyd won either way, the important thing that Floyd did was give him the rematch and show he was not a fluke. Fans don't like to mention that he gave Castillo a rematch which shows how confident a fighter is that he did indeed deserved the first close fight that caused the rematch.

Comment

i had mayweather winning the last time i scored the fight. castillo was on top of him most of the time and had some good moments, but i think mayweather was able to slip/block a lot of castillo's punches. i was surprised at the percentages.

Comment

jmm will avenge castillo

Comment

@ 5:19 "so I moved up to fight the best lightweight they got out there." I gotta hand it to Floyd for staying true to himself even up to now

Comment

Working...
                    X