Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be Honest, After seeing Usain Bolt 100 Meters Sprint, has your Olympic watching died?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be Honest, After seeing Usain Bolt 100 Meters Sprint, has your Olympic watching died?

seriously has it, Honestly i only check the Medal Count and am only waiting for the couple Usains Events since i know Team USA Basketball will obliterate the Finals..

perhaps its just me..
    Last edited by iLovesoccermoms; 08-08-2012, 01:54 PM.

I didn't use to care for the 100m since it was a bunch of BALCO'd up cheats but since the freakish Bolt came along you know the winner is legit.

But nah, I'll watch any of the events, they all have some attraction imo.

Comment

Nope, that 9.63 second races was not even my main event to watch out for

Olympics is all i've watched since it started

Comment

Track & Field is my favorite part of the Olympics, so I didn't even watch the first week.

Now i'm waiting for the 200m and the 4x100m, the best part of the Olympics.

Ohhh and watching the Russian women synchronise swimming team

Comment

I'm gradually losing interest but not because the 100 meter race is over just because my interest peaked early and now I'm like meh is this sh.it still going on.

Comment

Heres Usains 200M from i believe yesterday, its almost guaranteed hes gonna break the record, when he actually ****en tries lmfao

Last edited by iLovesoccermoms; 08-08-2012, 02:06 PM.

Comment

nope, Soccer finals on this saturday Brazil-Mexico

and of course the 5,000 meter final with 3 American in it

Comment

I usually find the summer Olympics boring, except for the sprinting. I always tune in for that. It has a true air of excitement about it. Other than the sprinting, I prefer the Winter Olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
                  Heres Usains 200M from i believe yesterday, its almost guaranteed hes gonna break the record, when he actually ****en tries lmfao

Yeah he most likely can. It looked like he was competing against little kids and it looked effortless on his part. Damn.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                    Yeah he most likely can. It looked like he was competing against little kids and it looked effortless on his part. Damn.
                    That wasn't the final, tomorrow is the 200m final

Comment

Working...
                    X