No announcement yet.

Ward vs Froch is the most significant fight of the year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward vs Froch is the most significant fight of the year

The two top dogs in the division squaring off the way its supposed to be. For you Bute fans, I need to see how he performs against top SMW before including him with Ward and Froch. This fight is what boxing is all about and it's not even on PPV. I'm looking forward to this fight just as much if not more than Mayweather vs Ortiz.

im rally looking forward to this one....

i hope froch comes forward to press the fight cause otherwise it will be a lopsided decison for ward and if froch puts on the pressure it could be a close hard fight....

i got ward tho....

Comment

I dont think its the most significant fight of the year, an that just due to the effect it would have on the welter w8 div if Floyd or Manny lose or both lose. Tho I cant w8 to see this fight whom ever wins wont have as much impact as if Floyd or Manny where to lose.

Comment

yeah, it should be an exciting fight, can't wait for it. i posted up a new video where they're both interviewed.
        http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=503065

Comment

I agree. As far as fights scheduled at the moment, no fight has higher stakes than Ward vs. Froch.

Comment

Both guys have proven themselves time and time again against the top guys in their division, that's what makes this fight stand out to me.

Comment

this fight has been building for what? 2.5 years now? I think it is the most significant fight. floyd/ortiz and pac/marquez are still just preludes for the MAIN event. this is what boxing is all about. . . financially and "popularity" wise it's not the most significant, but as far as "best fighting the best" it definitely is.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                this fight has been building for what? 2.5 years now? I think it is the most significant fight. floyd/ortiz and pac/marquez are still just preludes for the MAIN event. this is what boxing is all about. . . financially and "popularity" wise it's not the most significant, but as far as "best fighting the best" it definitely is.
                Excellent post.......

Comment

Whens the fight scheduled for?

Comment

Meh, it's not that significant compared to the other mega fights taking place this year.

This will be like mozarella sticks before the main dish.

Comment

Working...
                    X