Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This guy in my gym stopped talking to me because I wear Vibram fivefingers.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] This guy in my gym stopped talking to me because I wear Vibram fivefingers.

For those who don't know Vibram fivefingers are.
    http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/abo...h_wellness.htm

Me and this guy use to talk about boxing and running all the time. On sunday morning he noticed that I was wearing my vff. He told me that those are the worst shoes ever made and that I shouldn't wear them in the gym. I told him that I love my shoes and I paid a lot of money for them and I will wear whatever I want regardless of what people think. He gave me this funny smirk and walked away. Today I saw him at the gym and he walked right pass me with out saying a word. I could really careless if he doesn't want to talk to me, Im just shocked at how a grown man can act like a teenager.

In what way did you say it?

Honestly if you told him in a asshole kind of way I would've done the same.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
      In what way did you say it?

Honestly if you told him in a asshole kind of way I would've done the same.
      He was being an ******* first by telling not to wear them to the gym. Also I said it in a very polite way.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post

Me and this guy use to talk about boxing and running all the time. On sunday morning he noticed that I was wearing my vff. He told me that those are the worst shoes ever made and that I shouldn't wear them in the gym. I told him that I love my shoes and I paid a lot of money for them and I will wear whatever I want regardless of what people think. He gave me this funny smirk and walked away. Today I saw him at the gym and he walked right pass me with out saying a word. I could really careless if he doesn't want to talk to me, Im just shocked at how a grown man can act like a teenager.
        The truth is, he probably found a reason to avoid you. He might be thanking your five-finger shoes for now

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
          The truth is, he probably found a reason to avoid you. He might be thanking your five-finger shoes for now
          Not sure if he found a reason to avoid me because he always approaches me first to talk.

Comment

I told you not to wear those around Diesel if yo wanted to keep him as a friend.

Comment

my sister and her husband run a crossfit gym and i went in there one time..i think all the people workin out had those on...no joke

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post

WTMF are those shoes for?

Comment

roflllllllllllllllll

thats hilarious because its so childish

Comment

w.e the case you became the guy who wears those funny looking shoes. Frankly if i was cool with you and saw you wearing it around the gym....i'd drop a weight on your foot and pretend it was an accident. Then when your being carted off to the hospital, i'll tell the medical personel if you had the proper shoes it wouldnt be a serious injury .

Comment

Working...
                    X