No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roger Mayweather Wants Floyd-Marquez, Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roger Mayweather Wants Floyd-Marquez, Pacquiao

During a recent swing through the Mayweather Boxing Club in Las Vegas, I again caught up with outspoken trainer and former two-division world champion Roger Mayweather.

And while the boxing world continues to wait for an official word on who Roger’s nephew and undefeated pound for pound star Floyd Mayweather will face next, the elder Mayweather seems to be taking the process in with a nonchalant attitude.

“There’s still fights out there for Floyd,” Roger would explain when asked of Floyd’s May 4th return to the MGM Grand.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully we get an announcement this weekend..heard he wants to do it Super Bowl sunday...maybe he will be at the game with his opponent...great way to market the fight

Comment

Nobody wants to see Floyd MaRQUEZ 2

Comment

depending how FM looks after May 4, the only 1 of the 3 I c him taking is Tim...Pac doesn't want 2 b emarassed, as he would b, as would JMM, just as 1st time...

Comment

Yeah, now Floyd's people want him to fight Pac...lmao, wonder why? Where was that confidence the last 3 years? He already beat JMM so why rematch him? This dude and his family are jokes....fight Guerrero or retire Floyd, people have grown tired of your antics. Just like you lost your girl to fiddy and Ortiz, you lost your credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
            depending how FM looks after May 4, the only 1 of the 3 I c him taking is Tim...Pac doesn't want 2 b emarassed, as he would b, as would JMM, just as 1st time...
            Mayweather will never fight Tim Bradley. Look at his history over PPV fights - Oscar (Mexico & USA), Ricky Hatton (UK), Marquez (Mexico), Cotto (Puerto Rico), Mosley (HOF) - These are fighters that either have 1) A whole country behind them which we know makes Floyd the $$ or 2) are HOFers like Mosley or Oscar who had so much drawing power in terms of fanbase and marketability. Tim has none of these things going for him unfortunately, he can't even fill out a 5000 capacity crowd. Nodoby but hardcore boxing fans know who he is. So it comes as no surprise when the ghost will be announced. After that he will probably fight Pac and beat him - then retire.

Comment

Hmm no mention of Martinez huh

Comment

ay yay yay..floyd has finally grown a pair to fight pac?...well , atleast the time came, better late than never i guess, lol...

Comment

I really don't want Floyd-JMM II, but at least then people couldn't say that Manny lost to some amazing version of Marquez at WW.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    I really don't want Floyd-JMM II, but at least then people couldn't say that Manny lost to some amazing version of Marquez at WW.
                    Yes, and for that reason a lot of people don't want to see it.

Comment

Working...
                    X