No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren on Kevin Mitchell's Arrest; Gavin Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren on Kevin Mitchell's Arrest; Gavin Update

In relation to todays media reports regarding the arrest of Kevin Mitchell, Frank Warren Promotions would like to issue the following statement. [Click Here To Read More]

Cannabis Kid is a pathetic English bum and obviously a degenerate. Throw the book at him!

Comment

Interesting "arrested but not charged."

That implies that so far, fight can proceed.

Also shows that in the whole world of Journalism, only "The Sun" a supposed gossip rag reported this. Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
        Cannabis Kid is a pathetic English bum and obviously a degenerate. Throw the book at him!
        On behalf of my country, allow me to be the first to say.

F8ck you, c8nt.

Many thanks,

Comment

come on mitchell stop being a muppet

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
            LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, "Cannabis Kid". LOLOLOLOL. I'm calling him that forever now. Kevin "The Cannabis Kid" Mitchell.

I've been a supporter for years, but Kev is a complete if he had even the vaguest, tiniest involvement with this junk they lifted him over.

Comment

If the cannabis farm claims turn out to be true.It will be intersting to see when they started the venture. My guess is it started after he lost to Katsidis when his World Title dreams were smashed.
              Mitchell is a good fighter but as they say you can take the kid out of Dagenham but you can't take the Dagenham out of the kid.

Comment

Originally posted by physiker View Post
                Interesting "arrested but not charged."

That implies that so far, fight can proceed.

Also shows that in the whole world of Journalism, only "The Sun" a supposed gossip rag reported this. Why?
                it means his mum is gonna take the rap for him and say it was all hers and he knew nothing about it so he can make some more money fighting

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                  it means his mum is gonna take the rap for him and say it was all hers and he knew nothing about it so he can make some more money fighting

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                    bingo

Comment

Working...
                    X