No announcement yet.

My journal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My journal

i should have done this awhile ago. just so i can follow my progress and get some positive criticism.

i have no training at all. i would like to learn some bjj and kickboxing. i took kempo for a few yrs when i was young. i got up to my blue belt. i was alot of fun, i was in a couple competions. the first one i was in was a normal one on one. i got 3rd. the other was a team tournament and we took 1st. my main goal is not traing in these arts, but lossing weight and getting myself to 170lbs, and build my cardio up. as of now i am 200lbs.
    i want to build some size, but for now i just want to lose some weight and get tone. so i figure alot of cardio, push ups, sit ups ect..., just the basics should be good to achieve these goals.

i just need to work on my persistence!!! i have gotten myself to where my lazy ass is actually doing cardio a few times a week. but i need a steady 5 day workout. i am going to try really hard to push myself to stick to my workouts. i will start my workout for the week everysunday. i will come here everyday to list the things ive done, and once a week the progressive ive made. so ill see u guys on sunday 7/06/03

I've found that the biggest factor in losing weight and toning up is diet. You can run to San Fran. and back, but if you're eating Big Mac's all the way it won't help that much. I'm not saying eat chicken breasts and protein shakes all day every day, but at least be conscious of your diet.

Good luck. Keep us posted.

Comment

yes i have. when i go to the store i have got alot of fruits, and ****, lean ground beef, turkey burgers ect. but i am not going to starve myself. i need to focus on not eating out. my work spoils us alot and brings in food for breakfast and lunch all the time. i need to bring my own healthy **** and definelty focus on what i am eating. i find myself looking at lables alot more then i used to lol.

Comment

7-6-03, i did nothing! so much nothing that i couldnt even come here on that day say i didnt do anything.

Comment

7-7-03, i didnt work out, but i didnt eat. not intentially, my stomach was just all messed up.

Comment

7-8-03, i ate good today, bladed 5 miles, and did a few sets of push ups. going to try and convince dog to get up in the morning to just hit a couple miles to stimulate that metabolism. either way, im hitting it again when i get home after work tomarrow.

DONT WORRY!!!
            once my sorry ass gets in the grove of things, i wont be posting what i do every single day lol.

Comment

7-9-03, ate good, bladed 6 miles today, and sit ups. hell yes. but didnt get up this morning. will try tomarrow.

Comment

7-10-03, doing good. did another 6 today, plus some decline push ups. i really had to push on those first two miles, but after that i was cool. i need to quit smoking so bad!!!! when im pushing hard, i cant take deep enough breaths through my nose to get enough o2 to the membrane.

Comment

i havent been on here in awhile!! its 8-11. a month later. i havent done anything for two weeks. i was sick and i ****ed up my shoulder. feeling better and getting ready to start again. i am kinda dreading it.. i thinks its gonna be like start all frickin over again from scratch. but ****, i gotta do what i gotta do.

Comment

Napol it sounds that you ahve a problem with commitment. I know how hard is to get up and make the choice to get started, but look at the long term benefits of your training. Health, self confidence, event participation (if this is something that you are thinking about).

I think, by reading some of your post, you should look at your diet and consider changing it for something with more nutritional value and increase the frequency of your meals. Aslo start doing athletic activities that YOU find intersting and that you like, regardless of what they are. This will make you go more often since is something that you like.

Good luck and remeber that the hard part is taking that first step, don't quit and you will feel good about it!!

Comment

Working...
                    X