Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So where's all the outrage on judging now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So where's all the outrage on judging now?

I thought after last week, everybody was out to crucify judges who scored fights horribly. Are we going to start a petition now to get the Adamek-Chambers judge fired?
    I don't know, people from the Pac fight, help me out here.

*edit
    I said judge... not judges.... it's singular, not plural
    Last edited by Hougigo; 06-17-2012, 01:09 PM.

A lot of people didn't even watch it.

Comment

They were already able to watch the fight again.. nah, just kidding.

Comment

lol yea. i have yet to see it either.

Comment

I didn't watch, was it on HBO or Showtime?

Comment

Because a good part of the people on here are used to questionable decisions, or at least most of the people who would watch an Adamek-Chambers fight are. There really were 4 distinct groups on here who were mad. The America haters, the Pac fanatics, people who genuinely do get pissed off by poor boxing decisions, and random accounts with vaguely Tagalog sounding names.

Adamek won last night so the America haters are temporarily appeased.

The people who get pissed about all of these decisions are over it or pissed about Chambers-Adamek.

The random tagalog accounts weren't ever going to post again anyway.

So all that leaves is the Pac fanatics...and we already knew they don't give a crap about boxing unless it involves praising Manny or talking down other fighters for the glorification of Pacmaster.

Comment

I watched most of the fight. It was on NBCSports so i had to record it. Chambers won that fight but they were fighting in Jersey and that's like Adameks backyard. Chambers pulled a muscle in his left arm in the very first round and was basically fighting with only his right hand the rest of the way and STILL won the fight. Adamek was throwing more punches but they were hitting gloves and just plain missing. One judge even scored it 119-110. PATHETIC

Comment

I watched the first 8 rounds of this fight and I gave chambers only the 7th. I scored the first 3 rounds a draw and the rest were adamek rounds. Chambers didnt do nothing. commentary was a joke. I will finish watching it tomorrow

Comment

I haven't seen it yet. One judge had a pathetic scorecard? Did Chambers get screwed?

Comment

There's been a lot of whining and b1tching from a few people about Adamek-Chambers, but most people scored it for Adamek.

Boxingscene: 115-113 Adamek
                    Boxing Insider: 115-114 Adamek
                    East Side Boxing: 115-113 Adamek
                    PolSat: 116-112 Adamek

The 116-112 scorecards were fine. Obviously that one scorecard, the 119-109 was too wide, but it didn't affect the outcome of the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X