Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What channel will mayweather cotto be on?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What channel will mayweather cotto be on?

will it be box office or boxnation?

this is one fight i am willing to pay for, even though it could be quite boring

Originally posted by bridger1 View Post

it's on boxnation. as far as i know there is no minimum subscription with boxnation, which means you can buy it for one month(which is less than it'd cost to buy a ppv) and cancel your subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by fvanesbeck View Post
      it's on boxnation. as far as i know there is no minimum subscription with boxnation, which means you can buy it for one month(which is less than it'd cost to buy a ppv) and cancel your subscription.
      Its a minimum of 3 months but its still well worth getting, I got it about a month or soo ago and i Just can't believe how many big fights they show.

Comment

Originally posted by bridger1 View Post

Originally posted by TheIcon View Post
        Its a minimum of 3 months but its still well worth getting, I got it about a month or soo ago and i Just can't believe how many big fights they show.
        http://www.boxnation.com/what-is-boxnation/

It says here that there's no minimum term. I guess if you have it you're a more reliable source though. are they showing pac-bradley?

Comment

There was a 3 month minimum term, there isn't any more.

Comment

Oh right, I was just presuming its still 3 months cause when I ordered it, it was, I have no idea if they have the pac fight but they said there showing a big fight yet in july but they haven't announced what it is yet.

Comment

Its soo worth it tho seriously this channel, ive had it for 6 weeks and these are the fights I have seen so far : Cox vs Lebedev, Konecny vs Larbi, ABA Finals ( if your into the amateurs which I am), Sturm vs Zbik,Marquez vs Fedchenko& Brandon Bam Bam Rios vs Richard Abril ( This one stunk cause of the robbery lol), Degale vs Sanavia, Moreno vs De La Mora& Eric Morel vs Abner Mares, Bad Chad Dawson vs Bernard Hopkins& Seth Mitchell vs Chazz Witherspoon, & finally last night I watched Senchenko vs Malignaggi in what has to be the upset of the year so far in my opinion! Also coming up we've got the absolutely stacked card, and day of sports in general, on may 5th. FA Cup final day, then onto the boxing we have EU Title fight Pulev vs Dimitrenko ( winner is prob close to a Vitali fight IMO), Marco Huck vs Ola Afolabi CW World Title, Sugar Shane Mosleys last chance saloon vs Saul Canelo Alvarez, then the main event of the evening and many peoples main event of the year lol, Floyd Mayweather vs Miguel Cotto. Also Frank Warren says he is going to announce a "huge" fight for july, this fight could be the Wlad vs Tony Thompson fight? mind you last time Warren announced a huge fight it was Cleverly vs Karpency so don't keep your hopes penned on this fight lol, but seriously from what I've seen so far this channel certainly delivers your moneys worth in my opinion.

Comment

If you wanna sub make sure you do it before the day of the fight, apparently they charge you about a tenner on top if you want connection on the same day.

Comment

Working...
                X