Tour of my gym & I hung my bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tour of my gym & I hung my bag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdhBsCQuaqQ

I don't know how to set it up so the video shows up on here.

People complained I needed to hang the bag so I did, it wasn't easy but I did it. Also I give you a tour of my home gym set up, my modifications and the rest of my garage full of junk, enjoy.

P.S. I have no clue which section to post this in.

someone reply please

Comment

i admire youre dedication to making it work with what you've got! all the prettiness doesnt matter, just the time you put into what you have, good luck

Comment

Using a walker for a dip machine is pretty funny, but a really good idea.

Comment

I was wondering why there was all that wood and mess on the floor until I saw that dodgy hole you cut lol, dont let your landlord see it. Maybe you should clean up the mess as well to not piss off your mom.

Did I hear someone say in the background of the video "hey cletus, git in here to see what your cousin bobby-joe did in the crapper"

By the way does your step-dad know you are playing with his bb gun?

I dunno if you got more potential in your boxing or singing (karaoke?) career.

please donīt let us see your face on the news for some mass shooting sometime in the future because things appear a little weird

anyway keeping training

Comment

Why did you post this?

F.uck off

Comment

wow seams you've got a lot of crap in your garage ...though not as much as mine. Though I don't sympathize with walmart crap. You be better off building you own like that walker thingy (great idea btw)

Comment

Originally posted by PP--- View Post
                I was wondering why there was all that wood and mess on the floor until I saw that dodgy hole you cut lol, dont let your landlord see it. Maybe you should clean up the mess as well to not piss off your mom.

Did I hear someone say in the background of the video "hey cletus, git in here to see what your cousin bobby-joe did in the crapper"

By the way does your step-dad know you are playing with his bb gun?

I dunno if you got more potential in your boxing or singing (karaoke?) career.

please donīt let us see your face on the news for some mass shooting sometime in the future because things appear a little weird

anyway keeping training
                Yep I can just see it -
                MOM - where da hell is Bobby Ray (=horus ra)?
                STEPDAD - shut up ***** and git me a beer
                COUSIN MARY JANE - Hez in the garage wacking on the punching bag
                STEPDAD - wackin the gherkin more likely... HEY (shouting) Bobby Ray You steal my October edition of 1973 Hustler mag??
                BOBBY RAY - I aint got ya mag, I bes a workin out!
                MOM - Dont you going playing with ya dads bebe gun
                BOBBY RAY - he aint me dad, hes my stepdad
                STEPDAD - you got no idea who ya dad is do ya?
                MOM - I aint gettin ya no more beer! arsehole!
                BOBBY RAY - Ima trying to convert it to a real gun, howz come other kids get to have a real gun? how can we defend ourselves when the UN and the black helicopters come to lock us up?
                STEPDAD - they wont be comin to pick us up they will take us out. just like they did to my buddy david koresh......

GRANMA - WHere the f....k is my walker!!!
                Last edited by TheBlackSwifty; 03-21-2009, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackSwifty View Post
                  Yep I can just see it -
                  MOM - where da hell is Bobby Ray (=horus ra)?
                  STEPDAD - shut up ***** and git me a beer
                  COUSIN MARY JANE - Hez in the garage wacking on the punching bag
                  STEPDAD - wackin the gherkin more likely... HEY (shouting) Bobby Ray You steal my October edition of 1973 Hustler mag??
                  BOBBY RAY - I aint got ya mag, I bes a workin out!
                  MOM - Dont you going playing with ya dads bebe gun
                  BOBBY RAY - he aint me dad, hes my stepdad
                  STEPDAD - you got no idea who ya dad is do ya?
                  MOM - I aint gettin ya no more beer! arsehole!
                  BOBBY RAY - Ima trying to convert it to a real gun, howz come other kids get to have a real gun? how can we defend ourselves when the UN and the black helicopters come to lock us up?
                  STEPDAD - they wont be comin to pick us up they will take us out. just like they did to my buddy david koresh......

GRANMA - WHere the f....k is my walker!!!
                  hahahahahaha
                  :

Comment

damn to many stuffs in your garage.. dont you have a basement?

Comment

Working...
                    X