• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al-Qaeda leader in Iraq is 'killed' after being 'captured' in 2009

April 24, 2009
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6155579.ece

Arpil 19, 2010
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/8630213.stm

More lies and propaganda for your consumption, because 'we are winning the war' when we're killing Al-Qaeda leaders who have already allegedly been captured.

They just pluck random arab names out they ass, call them leaders and then say 'we've dealt them a serious blow' when they die.

War is political my friend. Perception back home is everything.

We were winning every battle in Vietnam, but perception, and lack of support made us pull out, and we lost.

Every smart military man knows this now.

Comment

Originally posted by **US Power** View Post
      War is political my friend. Perception back home is everything.

We were winning every battle in Vietnam, but perception, and lack of support made us pull out, and we lost.

Every smart military man knows this now.
      I don't even see any news about Iraq tbh, they have dispensed with that ****. Most americans don't care about this war anymore.

If anything, they get a little shout out like "10 iraqis were killed today near the capital by a car bomb".

Comment

Arab names are so Unique. Kind of Like Spanish names....

After all there are only a couple of Jose Garcia's in the world.

Get my point?

Comment

it says in the bbc article that "There have been several previous official reports that both militants had been captured or killed which have turned out to be untrue."

And also "Mr Maliki said al-Qaeda had tried to camouflage Baghdadi by presenting several people with this name."

Comment

Working...
          X