• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Bunce and his lies

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Il3D_5wOSwE

Bunce saying Hatton v Oscar makes sense

Bunce claiming that Oscar had injection marks from an IV

Pure Bunce fabrications AGAIN. The guy loves the game but he is not a good go between from fans to boxers. He kisses arse non stop and will say one thing about a fighter then when he has him live his favorate sayings "I totally agree with you" "Spot on" "Ok big boy"

TWAT

Originally posted by Testdead View Post
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Il3D_5wOSwE

Bunce saying Hatton v Oscar makes sense

Bunce claiming that Oscar had injection marks from an IV

Pure Bunce fabrications AGAIN. The guy loves the game but he is not a good go between from fans to boxers. He kisses arse non stop and will say one thing about a fighter then when he has him live his favorate sayings "I totally agree with you" "Spot on" "Ok big boy"

TWAT
    lol totally agree, hes a two face mug.

he dont kno a lot about the sport either, i think why hes such a hit with setanta etc, is coz hes that "local guy down the pub" type of guy.

Comment

I remember, before the Castillo/Hatton bout. He said something like Castillo had "watched over 100 hours of Hatton bouts", which is impossible, because he obviously has never boxed 100 hours worth in his life.

Comment

Leave him alone. If he was so crap he wouldnt be writing in the independent and work for setanta.

Comment

Bunce is a clown. I can't believe he gets so much airtime when he talks complete bollocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra 2K9 View Post
            Leave him alone. If he was so crap he wouldnt be writing in the independent and work for setanta.
            Oh my god...Cobra IS Bunce!!!!!!!

Comment

I know bunce. we eat at the setanta cafe

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
                Oh my god...Cobra IS Bunce!!!!!!!
                what are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra 2K9 View Post

Its because of his energy. Id much rather a Cluade Abrahams or Adam Smith they know the game and do not fabricate.

Its Bunces lies and arse kissing that i hate. Is he good for us fans YES he has an hr show a week but he is piss poor and full of ****.

Comment

He is a fat ugly english blob. All they are good at is talking ****e! to top it all off he is a cockney: accent that suits pure gob****e.

Comment

Working...
                    X