No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido-Lomachenko Eyed For Chavez vs. Vera II Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Salido-Lomachenko Eyed For Chavez vs. Vera II Card

The battle between WBO featherweight champion Orlando Salido (40-12-2, 28KOs), and Olympic gold medal winner Vasyl Lomachenko (1-0, 1KO), is being targeted for March 1, as part of the HBO televised card featuring the super middleweight rematch between Julio Cesar Chavez and Brian Vera.

Last month in Las Vegas, Salido captured the title vacant title of World Boxing Organization when he knocked out Orlando Cruz. On the same card, Lomachenko made his professional debut with a knockout of Jose Ramirez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Salido vs Lomachenko is a great event and Lomachenko will make history by wide margin UD.

Comment

I can't imagine Lomachenko winning this. I mean, I can, but I can't at the same time. It's his second fight. Salido is a mean dude for damn near anyone to take on at any point in his career, let alone his second fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I can't imagine Lomachenko winning this. I mean, I can, but I can't at the same time. It's his second fight. Salido is a mean dude for damn near anyone to take on at any point in his career, let alone his second fight.
        Salido has been with the best: Gamboa, Juanma, Mikey, Guerrero, JMM; there's nothing that Loma brings to the table in terms of power and skill that will surprise el Siri.

Too risky. I get Loma is experienced, but he needs more fights. I don't care if it's "padding." It helps him get ready for a relentless beast.

Comment

Easy UD win for Lomachenko

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Sorry to see you're confused. Lomachenko is the better boxer and USUALLY, the better boxers win. Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
              Easy UD win for Lomachenko
              Put down the crack pipe.....Lom will take some punishment in the fight and it will not be an easy win.

Comment

Chavez JR and Salido both win by KO cant wait.

Comment

It will be one hell of a feat if Loma wins this, if the fight does get made.

Because there is a vast difference between 4 round AM bouts, and 12 round world championship fights, especially so it being Lomachenko's 2nd pro fight.

I know Lomas got that insane AM record, but this is a huge jump.
                  Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 11-15-2013, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Nice card . Look forward to it. Looks like hbo and top rank are starting to stack up their events . They were a little slim for a bit .

Comment

Working...
                    X