No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Canelo 'All Access' Debuts on August 24th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Canelo 'All Access' Debuts on August 24th

NEW YORK – SHOWTIME Sports will offer the latest chapter of its award winning original documentary series ALL ACCESS in advance of the boxing event of the year – “THE ONE: Floyd Mayweather vs. Canelo Alvarez”. ALL ACCESS: Mayweather vs. Canelo will take viewers into the dramatic and often unpredictable lives of the two superstars at the epicenter of one of the biggest sporting events of the year. The series premieres Saturday, Aug. 24 at 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT on SHOWTIME, preceding the live SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING event headlined by Abner Mares vs. Jhonny Gonzalez.

“THE ONE: Mayweather vs. Canelo,” a four-fight SHOWTIME PPV® event, will take place Saturday, Sept. 14 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

Renowned documentarian Ross Greenburg returns as executive producer on ALL ACCESS: Mayweather vs. Canelo, which features the series’ trademark approach that allows its subjects to guide the narrative on real terms. [Click Here To Read More]

Biggest event since Delahoya/Mayweather. Pumped

Comment

Look forward to it. I thought we would be hearing more about this fight though but i suppose we will in the coming month. I don't know about the US but here in the UK you wouldn't know the fight was even on.

Comment

Looking forward to it.

Comment

Floyd will be throwing down cheeseburgers while Canelo starves, should be interesting

Comment

Should be a good watch if you don't have twc or can manage to find it online. Not sure how the whole feud with TWC will hurt the #'s for the all access episodes and even the ppv

Comment

Calling it all access is pretty ironic since they don't show any sparring

Comment

If Common is narrating again, I'll be watching half of this series on mute. :yuck:

Comment

Comment

This is around the time when you know ****s about to get real. Time flew by for this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X