No announcement yet.

changing up the heavy bag workout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changing up the heavy bag workout

question for you guys... when you hit the bag do you use big gloves like 16 to 20 or like smaller ones 12 to 16. or do you change it up? i like to use both but what is really better. when i hit the bag with my bigger gloves sometimes i feel like i am not hitting anything.. and i like to feel the impact of my punches it allows to me throw better combs...so sometimes i use 14 or right before a fight i like to use 12 the whole week... but what you guys think?

Originally posted by southpaw2884 View Post
    question for you guys... when you hit the bag do you use big gloves like 16 to 20 or like smaller ones 12 to 16. or do you change it up? i like to use both but what is really better. when i hit the bag with my bigger gloves sometimes i feel like i am not hitting anything.. and i like to feel the impact of my punches it allows to me throw better combs...so sometimes i use 14 or right before a fight i like to use 12 the whole week... but what you guys think?

It depends on the bag, some bag are hard as hell, for a bag like that i use proper bag gloves.

But at home i got a water heavybag, i use old school bag gloves/mitts for that one. I like to feel my punches, and i also like to land my punches on my knuckles. Sadly a lot of glove manifacturers make the gloves in a way so you actually hit with your figers instead of the knuckles.

Comment

Working...
    X