Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Angel Garcia Got Under Our Skin, Guess It Paid Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: Angel Garcia Got Under Our Skin, Guess It Paid Off

Freddie Roach, trainer of Amir Khan, admitted he almost stopped the fight after Amir Khan suffered a third round knockdown in his fight with Danny Garcia, who landed a huge left hook that ultimately proved Khan's undoing, with the Briton eventually being stopped by referee Kenny Bayliss a round later.

[Click Here To Read More]

Danny is just a better fighter. Roach with more excuses.

Comment

Damn at least it's not the cramps excuses..

Comment

Imagine what Floyd sr could do before a Mayweather-Pac then.

Attn all future Pac/Khan opponents, hire Angel Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by totalstranga View Post
          Imagine what Floyd sr could do before a Mayweather-Pac then.

Attn all future Pac/Khan opponents, hire Angel Garcia
          They scared team Pac into fighting in a court room rather a boxing ring... It was a disgrace to the sport. A true embarrassment. Fighter fights another fight in a ring, not a court room. A true coward gone down in history. Can you imagine if Lewis would have taken Tyson to court because Tyson said he would eat his kids???

Comment

I thought so too. Khan fought Danny's fight and got into exchanges when he didn't need to. Khan pretty beat garcia to the punch every time but instead he wen't macho.

I kinda blame Roach on this a little but because it's part of the coaches job to tell his fighter to stick to a gameplan.

Comment

I agree with ROACH and respect for GARCIA!!!

Comment

khan just got ko'd.....................angel had very little to do with it.

too many excuses

Comment

The title headline makes me think Khan might have thought, maybe Angel is right, maybe us Pakistani's can't fight. LOL.

Comment

Why should the rematch be in England? Khan lost. Matter a fact.... why should Khan even get a rematch? Dude got knocked down 3 times and TKO in the 4th.

Comment

Working...
                    X