FAO--The judge that sentenced Mayweathwer aka (my hero) to jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO--The judge that sentenced Mayweathwer aka (my hero) to jail

play this song before you read

whats your problem if it was harris that hit floyd would you have locked her up no becuase your a girl you would of let her off and WTF chris brown slams rhianna's face into the door of a lambo and all he has to do his pick up some MCdonalds .

and yo i bet your a pacquiao fan as well or your father is a poiny

and i hope you can sleep at night knowing you sent a innocent man to jail .

i know floyd will be ok in there because all *******s are tiny and are weak as piss and would try and get a autograph with floyd in there because there keyboad warriors and all floyd fans are big'stronge ,cool ,easy to get along with.

but anyway keep yo head up floyd that judge was a sexist and trying to make a name off you

and yo floyd will be out march 18 if he has to do the full 90 i counted
    Last edited by sugersean15.; 12-21-2011, 08:46 PM.

He deserved 6 months at least,his lawyers bought him that 90 day sentence,any normal man is doing 6-12 months.its disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      He deserved 6 months at least,his lawyers bought him that 90 day sentence,any normal man is doing 6-12 months.its disgusting
      shut yo face kid

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        Stop ignoring my insults toward Tebow you piece of crap.

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15. View Post
          play this song before you read

whats your problem if it was harris that hit floyd would you have locked her up no becuase your a girl you would of let her off and WTF chris brown slams rhianna's face into the door of a lambo and all he has to do his pick up some MCdonalds .

and yo i bet your a pacquiao fan as well or your father is a poiny

and i hope you can sleep at night knowing you sent a innocent man to jail .

i know floyd will be ok in there because all *******s are tiny and are weak as piss and would try and get a autograph with floyd in there because there keyboad warriors and all floyd fans are big'stronge ,cool ,easy to get along with.

but anyway keep yo head up floyd that judge was a sexist and trying to make a name off you

and yo floyd will be out march 18 if he has to do the full 90 i counted
          That hero gave Floyd another excuse to fight Pacquiao.

Comment

aww bless...

Comment

If that judge ever posts on B-scene I will prag him.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                You wouldnt say any of that tebow sht to my face boy

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  you wouldn't say any of that tebow **** to his face boy

Comment

actually.. the first time mayweather went in for domestic violence charges he was let off scott free, since he has a history of beating women however they decided to jail him. this isn't his first offense.

Comment

Working...
                    X