No announcement yet.

Juanma is a disgrace

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juanma is a disgrace

I haven't seen anyone mention this but the way he behave after the defeat was horrible. The guy looked like he wanted to fight the ref or something I mean, come on, you get exposed for your ****ty defense, wide shots and lazy jab and you are going to fight the ref??? He saved you from being humiliated even worst. I hope Salido KTFO this clown again he doesn't deserve any credit at least lose with dignity and come back stronger.

Stop blaming the ref he called him a mother****er and a bastard COME ON MAN ACT LIKE A PRO.

Originally posted by coufsax View Post
    I haven't seen anyone mention this but the way he behave after the defeat was horrible. The guy looked like he wanted to fight the ref or something I mean, come on, you get exposed for your ****ty defense, wide shots and lazy jab and you are going to fight the ref??? He saved you from being humiliated even worst. I hope Salido KTFO this clown again he doesn't deserve any credit at least lose with dignity and come back stronger.

Stop blaming the ref he called him a mother****er and a bastard COME ON MAN ACT LIKE A PRO.
    To be fair, despite me not being a JuanMa fan. He was still swinging, and as a champion, still deserved the benefit of the doubt. He was in worst trouble with Mtwaga and still fought.

The stoppage was stupid, and if I was JuanMa, I'd be upset as well. There is alot riding on JuanMa and Gamboa to continue to keep winning, and a suspect stoppage can be infuriating.

Comment

"disgrace" is very harsh, man.

It was his first pro defeat. Emotions run high. Not everyone can be expected to be the most perfectly professional at all times. I'm sure it was devastating for him to lose, especially in front of his own people and he wanted nothing more than to continue on.

Comment

He was emotional and felt robbed.

He should have acted professional, but I understand the reaction.

Unless you've been in a similar situation you can't know how he felt.

Its very easy for you to judge.

Comment

To be honest when the fight was stopped he kinda looked out of it, lol.

Comment

The ref was a disgrace.

Comment

I can't blame him too much, it was his first loss in his own backyard and that stoppage was a bit premature. It is inevitable that he will be frustrated, but I don't think he's complaining as much as other fighters have.

He needs to act like a pro and learn some ****in defense. This knockout loss was also inevitable.

Comment

Juanma was getting trashed but like Al Bernstein said "Lopez is upset over the stoppage and I don't blame him". The ref picked a less then perfect time to stop it. Juanma showed a lot of heart fighting back. **** defense yes but he aint run, hug or a take knee and threw punches when he was hurt. Deserves props for that no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by coufsax View Post

your post is a disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    "disgrace" is very harsh, man.

It was his first pro defeat. Emotions run high. Not everyone can be expected to be the most perfectly professional at all times. I'm sure it was devastating for him to lose, especially in front of his own people and he wanted nothing more than to continue on.
                    Your right he was caught in the adrenaline of the moment but why blame the ref? He didn't lose cause of the ref it was HIS fault. I told my gf juanma was gonna lose to Salido after seeing the fights against Guerrero and Gamboa and he did.

Comment

Working...
                    X