No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: USADA Testing Began Day After I Complained

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: USADA Testing Began Day After I Complained

Earlier this week, welterweight titleholder Paulie Malignaggi had spoken of how he had wanted his June 22 fight with lightweight beltholder Adrien Broner to have drug testing done by the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association, only to be told that the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency would be doing the testing instead.

Except the testing hadn’t started yet, Malignaggi had told Ben Thompson of FightHype.com.

That has since changed, according to Malignaggi, who spoke with David P. Greisman of BoxingScene.com and Tim Starks of Queensberry-Rules.com in Atlantic City on Friday afternoon. [Click Here To Read More]

Friggin shady stuff man.

Comment

That's shady as fuck.

Comment

That's just a coincidence....USADA has t shirts!

Comment

lol...they tested him because he complained. paulie should demand a video of broner getting tested too to make sure.

Comment

Good for Paulie!

Comment

If it's USADA it's useless.

Team Broner/GBP preferring to use USADA over VADA which is cheaper is suspicious. Just curious why these kinds of issues don't attract media attention. Are they intimidated or what?

Comment

Keith Richards could pass a USADA drug test

Comment

How long before that d-i-c-k Schaefer goes on another rant on how all these rumors are b.s. and how Paulie doesn't know what he's talking about and should let the professionals do their job

Comment

What the hell are they playing at? I thought they were supposed to do at least eight weeks testing anyway? It's only five to the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X