Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dude makes mechanical bird wings.... and flew!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Dude makes mechanical bird wings.... and flew!

is this shet real??

http://www.humanbirdwings.net/

i hope theyre available on ebay

Comment

Originally posted by Kingdelboxeo View Post
      i hope theyre available on ebay
      i cant imagine an ishload of this being boat and seeing people perched up on telephone poles...

Comment

it's definitely real....

it says it right on the title of the video

Comment

It looks real, but it's mechanical. The guy is just flapping his arms with two wii controllers.

Another vid

Comment

Wow I want a set of those wings. That would be awesome like flying over cars in the highway and get to rooftops and watch people thru their windows as they sleep. Pretty cool.

Comment

Comment

Im kinda disappointed it took 5000 years to finally come up with a personal flying device.

If I lived in Ancient times I wouldve at least come up with a hang glider instead of wasting time on bullsht "Great Walls" and molding pyramids. The ancients were too busy smoking opium or somethin.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                  Im kinda disappointed it took 5000 years to finally come up with a personal flying device.

If I lived in Ancient times I wouldve at least come up with a hang glider instead of wasting time on bullsht "Great Walls" and molding pyramids. The ancients were too busy smoking opium or somethin.
                  around 1485 Leonardo Da Vinci drew up sketches for a personal flying machine

Comment

You'd have to be in amazing shape to fly for just a short amount of time. . . birds have to eat so many damn calories it's ridiculous, and they are engineered with hundreds of millions of years of evolution. . . .

I can see myself flying in the park next to me. . . I'll have a pair as soon as they become available. Don't care about the cost.

Comment

Working...
                    X