Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: There is Nobody For The Klitschkos, Just Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: There is Nobody For The Klitschkos, Just Me!

TYSON FURY insists he is the only man capable of ending the Klitschkos’ domination of the heavyweight boxing scene.

The Ukrainian brothers have held all four world title belts since Wladimir convincingly out-pointed Fury’s fellow Briton David Haye a year ago.

Vitali, 40, is lining up his last fight – expected to be in September, – and Fury hopes he will be ready to contest the vacant WBC title by the end of the year or in 2013. [Click Here To Read More]

He'll never be ready. Fury's a nobody in the HW division.

500m he calls out Wlad, Povetkin or Haye after his next fight, though.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
      He'll never be ready. Fury's a nobody in the HW division.

500m he calls out Wlad, Povetkin or Haye after his next fight, though.
      he's the only under 25 fighter in the top 25 which i think is quite an achievment.

he gets too much hate

Comment

nobody including you Fury
        accepted Klits' dominance as a formality yrs ago
        nobody is gonna come close to beating them
        maybe Vit just because he's old and near retirement
        but on merit alone, there's no one to threaten them

Comment

When I first read the title my first thought was that the Klit bros where actively looking for a tall sparring partner and Fury was answering the call for them.

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! what a fcukin *****. fury is awesome at punching himself in the face as seen here, thats about it.

haha, this is also the same guy that gave up his titles so he didnt have to fight price. he must know everybody is laughing at him when he comes out with crap like this.

Comment

"I'm not interested in Las Vegas because Mick Hennessy doesn't have a licence in America".

Aside from the fact that Fury's a clumsy 6'8" domestic buffoon who should by all rights have been knocked out by now... what gives him the right to start telling the Klitschkos to come over here to fight. If he's "lucky" enough to get the fight (careful what you wish for) he can get on a plane to Germany. Pisses me off the way B level contenders try to get superstars to come and fight in their back yard.

I used to find Fury amusing but these days he's really getting under my skin. He's so full of **** it's untrue. Somebody please spark him already.

Comment

Working...
              X