No announcement yet.

Bodies on Everest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodies on Everest

Pretty good story and other pictures here http://godheadv.blogspot.com/2010/04...n-everest.html

Would any of you have the balls to tackle Everest?

That's nasty.

It would be a wonderful achievement to train for and complete, but I think it's just too damn risky.

Comment

some say all you need is a lot of lemon

Comment

creepy....

Comment

you got to have some balls to climb up there just to say you did it, much respect to those who tried and those who didn't make it may they RIP but me...I don't even like climbing on my roof to clean the gutters...

Comment

Not only are there bodies left up there but there is also tons of equipment that people have left up there. Oxygen tanks, tents etc... It basically has a dump. It's hard enough getting oneself up and back down safely let alone dead bodies and junk equipment.

Comment

finally a thread that offers respite from other threads tackling religions and creators and atheists!

what a relief... green k sent!

Comment

I'd do it........

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                  finally a thread that offers respite from other threads tackling religions and creators and atheists!

what a relief... green k sent!
                  I concur.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    you got to have some balls to climb up there just to say you did it, much respect to those who tried and those who didn't make it may they RIP but me...I don't even like climbing on my roof to clean the gutters...
                    Yeah man, I was working for this guy back in the day just to get some extra change - and he was like..."One of mah gutters seems to be leekin', why don't you go check it out boy."

So I go up there and the gutters have this screen screwed on top of them, and I'm like 20 feet in the air and get close to the edge.....shit man, I hate heights and that almost took my breath away....Everest - fuck no.....

Comment

Working...
                    X