Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Andre Dirrell still a force to be reckoned with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Andre Dirrell still a force to be reckoned with?

After the Abraham fight it seemed like he was going to retire and then he came back last and beat up some nobody. Now he's back again against Rowland Bryant, january 19. Rowland is heavy handed. He stopped Librado Andrade in three rounds (premature stoppage).

Do you think Dirrell will have a great 2013 and become one of the elite level boxers again? He did have a genuine brain injury so I wonder how much it will affect him in his boxing career.

I really want Dirrell to come back and look good cause I think his A game could give Ward nightmares.

He works with Floyd Sr now

Comment

He can be a force but he has to start fighting more often. It will be interesting to see how his partnership with Floyd Sr works out.

Comment

Been so long, who the hell knows...
        But, history tells us that extremely long layoffs are rarely helpful. The guys that do come back strong tend to go on to great things though.

Comment

Dirrels a good fighter at his best but his mentality lets him down

Him and Ward need to be more active. They fight about once a year and are missing out on their prime years. They should be in the ring every 3 months keeping sharp.

Comment

He is the only fighter I see he probaly can beat Andre Ward

Comment

In a word, no. You cant train the guy to have a heart. He will always fold when the going gets tough.

Comment

Thought this guy had retired.

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post

Brilliant lmao

Comment

Dirrel ain't **** till he get in the ring with a real contender. I could care less what he's talkin!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X