No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jorge Arce in Top Form For Vazquez Jr. Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jorge Arce in Top Form For Vazquez Jr. Clash

It’s has been a long time since Jorge “Travieso” Arce, has had an eight week training camp to prepare for a fight and not have to worry about weight issues or anything else for that matter. Photos by Rafael Soto.

[Click Here To Read More]

make us proud arce

Comment

Acre taking this very serious, Looks in top form for this fight, Look out wilfedo jr!

Acre looks great, ready for war!

Comment

Don't underestimate Acre! true warrior!

Acre is a war veteran, and he is a very good champion at that! I just wonder if Wilfredo Jr. has had hes chin tested. Acre make sure you go to the body to slow him down a bit, then test the chin and see if its made out of glass. War Acre, we know your all heart Aztec warrior! Acre can work the body very good, he showed it in hes last fight by Knockout in the first round.

I think Juan Manuel Lopez is a better fighter then wilfredo jr. I seen a couple of fights of both and Lopez looks stronger and more better skilled then wilfredo jr.

Comment

Arce by stoppage

Comment

Arce looks ready for anything Vasquez Jr brings.. Gonna be another big win for Mexico.. VIVA MEXICO!!!

Comment

Vamos arce, eso cabron bien chingon, whoop dat boricua, well arce is beat up n old but i dont count out my boi arce hopefully he pulls out the upset

Comment

Vazquez Jr.-Arce is going to be a war.

Arce switching from Nacho to the Montiel's was a good move. Nacho tried to get him to box, which made him worse, he's looked way better since. And if Ivan Hernandez can give you all you can handle, so will Arce. Arce could win, but if the kid is stronger than him, it's going to be tough to actually get the W.

Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If Jorge Arce beats Wilfredo Vázquez, I'll change my avatar to the flag of Mexico for a month.

WAR CASAMAYORG--

WAR VAZQUEZ!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                    Vazquez Jr.-Arce is going to be a war.

Arce switching from Nacho to the Montiel's was a good move. Nacho tried to get him to box, which made him worse, he's looked way better since. And if Ivan Hernandez can give you all you can handle, so will Arce. Arce could win, but if the kid is stronger than him, it's going to be tough to actually get the W.
                    I agree Arce looks strong and with his experience and toughness he should be a difficult fight for Vasquez. I pick Vasquez by late round tko but I dont think it will be easy.

Comment

Working...
                    X