No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton Changes His Life, Feels Like a New Man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton Changes His Life, Feels Like a New Man

RICKY HATTON is confident there will be no return to ­depression after reviving his promoter’s career this week.

Manchester’s former world ­light-­welterweight and welterweight ­champion is now enjoying life on the safe side of the ropes as a promoter and trainer.

Hatton, 34, has signed a TV deal with BoxNation and claims working ­alongside fellow promoters Frank Warren, Barry McGuigan and Frank Maloney will ­produce more big fights.

The link-up with Warren’s BoxNation was just what Hatton needed after ­seeing Bury super-bantamweight Scott Quigg leave him for rival promoter Eddie Hearn, whose shows are screened on Sky Sports.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good for Hatton. Wish him all the best.

Comment

great news. he's been through alot. wishing him well.

Comment

Bollox...deal with the depression...ricky has always battered the booze between fights and we also know he liked something else, both of those contribute to depression, knock them on the head and he will finally sort himself out.

Comment

Life is good, so Ricky's optimistic. Unfortunately for him, depression never really goes away. It's always in the background, so hopefully he learns to deal with it and be happy with the good things he does have in life, especially when things aren't going his way.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
            Life is good, so Ricky's optimistic. Unfortunately for him, depression never really goes away. It's always in the background, so hopefully he learns to deal with it and be happy with the good things he does have in life, especially when things aren't going his way.
            stfu. depression does go away wth do you mean i got rid of it twice you negative nancy.

Comment

Glad to here he has snorted himself out.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                Yes, it is very difficult to get out of and very easy to fall back into. Ricky has to stay away from any intoxicants and concentrate on making a life for himself that he is happy with without having to resort to pleasures of the flesh and momentary highs. I suggest this to everyone.

Comment

Good news. I always loved Hatton as a fighter and wish him the best. UK needs a new Hatton.

Those chants at the Floyd fight still give me chills. True fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
                    stfu. depression does go away wth do you mean i got rid of it twice you negative nancy.
                    That doesnt sound like someone who got rid of depression...

Comment

Working...
                    X