No announcement yet.

The Pacquiao-Marquez trilogy proves pac isnt on steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pacquiao-Marquez trilogy proves pac isnt on steroids

over the course of the decade long trilogy, all 3 fights ended up the same way- unclearly and with controversy.

Nothing has changed, pacquiao is still the same fighter, just slightly more improved/experienced and stronger.

During what part of this period did pacquiao start using drugs? I think the blood test thing was just a way to protect pacquiao from mayweather beating him before he made a fortune fighting better matched fighters on his rise.

i doubt he was ever juicing.

it's kinda funny though how marquez had a known drug pusher on his team in the 3rd fight and no one cared. Imagine if pac had that guy in his camp!

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
      over the course of the decade long trilogy, all 3 fights ended up the same way- unclearly and with controversy.

Nothing has changed, pacquiao is still the same fighter, just slightly more improved/experienced and stronger.

During what part of this period did pacquiao start using drugs? I think the blood test thing was just a way to protect pacquiao from mayweather beating him before he made a fortune fighting better matched fighters on his rise.
      For starters your thread title is a flat out lie. The Marquez trilogy diesnt prove that Pacquiao has never used steroids, that's silly. Pacquiao could have easily used some form PEDs for DLH, Cotto, Clottey, and cycled off to fight Marquez for the 3rd time. Who are you to say that that didn't happen?

Comment

Supposedly Pac got bigger, faster and stronger...yet JMM was hurt less, didn't get knocked down, and actually weighed more on fight night. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
          For starters your thread title is a flat out lie. The Marquez trilogy diesnt prove that Pacquiao has never used steroids, that's silly. Pacquiao could have easily used some form PEDs for DLH, Cotto, Clottey, and cycled off to fight Marquez for the 3rd time. Who are you to say that that didn't happen?
          Yea, cuz that's a much more likely story. He used PED's for everyone EXCEPT JMM, his biggest rival.

Comment

Just shows Punkuiao is the same old one handed one-dimensional fighter that has been feed gloved dried up mummys since Marquez 2. Even with the weight advantage over Marquez, Punkuiaos still got schooled cause is the same old one trick pony. Unfortanetly for Pac. Roids don't help with skill.....

Comment

PEDs don't give you boxing knowledge. Mmk.

Comment

i never thought he was juicing. There was not a single shred of evidence against pac. Just the mayweather's unfounded and baseless allegations that gave everyone who didnt like pacquiao and his fans carte blanche to assume he did.

From roger's ridiculous a side meth accusation and his still persistent and factually wrong statements about pac being able to go up in weight knock people out to floyd jr.'s nobody gets better in their 20s to Sr.'s endless incoherent babble, all have been proven wrong with facts.

Comment

I don't see how it proves anything either way?

It's incredibly naive to think Pac is taking peds ONLY since moving to 147.
                  If he does it now, hes very likely to have been doing it for a long time.

I never got those that said he can't move up in weight as quickly as he did.
                  Well. Did those people look at his fight night weights? He barely gained any weight from the second fight with jmm to now. A few lbs.

With that said i agree it did indicate Manny is the same fighter as he was in lighter weights.
                  And i don't try to accuse him of being a cheat, I actually feel steroids should be legal to make it fair. I'm just saying youre being illogical with your thesis.
                  Last edited by Barry Halls; 01-12-2012, 06:31 PM.

Comment

He could have been cycling the roids out of his system to prepare for the inevitable drug test for the Floyd fight.Pacquiao did not look like his usual self in that fight as far as speed and durability.

Comment

Working...
                    X