Matthysse vs Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthysse vs Guerrero

Who do you think wins this?

I think its 50/50 with maybe a slight edge to Guerrero because I've seen him have no problem with big punchers.

Bad ass fight, thats 4 sure

Comment

ghost will try to outbox him, but ghost gets tired in the second half of the fight... that's when LM will hit him and possibly out him down for the count

Comment

It would interesting to see if the Ghost could try to smuther him

Comment

Guerrero quits after realizing he can't win, just like he did vs. Yordan.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
            Guerrero quits after realizing he can't win, just like he did vs. Yordan.

So are you saying Jesus wouldn't put him there to take away Lucas power

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
              So are you saying Jesus wouldn't put him there to take away Lucas power

Jesus would be done with Guerrero if he chose to fight Matthysse, You can't get into heaven by committing suicide.

Comment

Guerrero ends Matthysse's hype train. Matthysse better stay in his lane at 140. If he moves up he becomes just another guy.

Comment

don't who would win but i like the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                    Jesus would be done with Guerrero if he chose to fight Matthysse, You can't get into heaven by committing suicide.
                    ydksab
                    Guerrero is gods chosen warrior, leading a holy crusade. Matthyssr will be humbled by Guerrero. Guerrero gets ko'd? Its okay.... Matthysse was humbled, Guerrero wins. He continues on to the promise land

Comment

Working...
                    X