Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can people remember what Khan said to Froch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can people remember what Khan said to Froch?

After Froch lost to Kessler Khan said ''Froch always had a lot to say and talked trash about fighters, including me. What goes around comes around. I think he should hang up his gloves and work for me. I'll get him a job with Khan Promotions to put up posters''.

What goes around eh? To be honest I feel kinda bad for him but I sort of feel it needs to be said in the sense that he has been reminded of what it feels like to be on the receiving end of a career setback.

It's a perfect example of how ****ing stupid British fans are.

They're the ones that rode Khan's nuts and kept him well paid fighting the Salita's and Pauli's whilst Froch slaved for attention against the likes of Taylor and Johnson.

Comment

froch's the best british fighter since lewis. too bad guys like hatton, khan, and calzaghe get more credit just because they were more popular.

Comment

I think Froch is slowly changing people's opinions. At first I didn't like him but through his losses and wins he grew on me.

Comment

I like Khan's loss even more because Froch will get more attention... maybe not as much now because of Haye

Comment

froch is the only elite fighter out of the uk

Comment

I have to pat myself on the back here I have been calling Froch the best British fighter since back when it wasn't so popular. I even called out boxingscene for putting Khan's face on the site instead of Carl's. I hope Froch fights and gets revenge against Kessler.

Comment

Funny thing is Khan changed his tune when they interviewed him about Froch vs Calzaghe fantasy matchup. Grow some balls bro, stand by your comments.

Comment

Working...
                X