Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm confused. Shouldnt the diehard Floyd fans be pissed!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm confused. Shouldnt the diehard Floyd fans be pissed!?

I know if I was a big Floyd fan and by Pac being KO'd practially kills any chance of the superfight happening, I would be pissed right now! They are celebrating as if it was Floyd who somehow beat Pac last night.

Now I am a big fan of both Pac and JMM and the only reason I am disappointed is because now all the hype and steam has been taken out of the so-called "superfight" between Floyd and Pac. So I ask.......Why are Floyd fans so happy? Wouldnt you have preferred Floyd stepped up and did what Marquez did last night?

The fight wasn't going to happen. Arum wasn't going to allow it. Mayweather/Pacquiao didn't die last night, it was never alive.

Comment

I'm celebrating the fact that JMM finally got the official W over Pacquiao. I couldn't care less for a Floyd-Pac fight. They're both idiots for letting egos and politics get in the way of the fight.

Comment

The fight had kinda already lost most of the luster. I am disappointing that it really won't happen now because I always kinda thought that it would next year. Fight should have happened when they first started negotiating.

Comment

I'm also confused. The JMM win practically sealed Floyd's ducking legacy. Being called a chicken for the rest of your life is far more debilitating. It's not something normal folks would celebrate about.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            I know if I was a big Floyd fan and by Pac being KO'd practially kills any chance of the superfight happening, I would be pissed right now! They are celebrating as if it was Floyd who somehow beat Pac last night.

Now I am a big fan of both Pac and JMM and the only reason I am disappointed is because now all the hype and steam has been taken out of the so-called "superfight" between Floyd and Pac. So I ask.......Why are Floyd fans so happy? Wouldnt you have preferred Floyd stepped up and did what Marquez did last night?
            So what you're saying is that you are not. So how would you know how you would feel if you were a "big Floyd fan"? [or in your case a Floyd fan at all, let's not kid ourselves here].

We're happy because the fight was a mismatch to begin with, it sucked. The only people who were hyping it up were Pac's fanboys and anti-Mayweather fans. We rather see Mayweather-Martinez, Mayweather-Canelo. Hell, give me Mayweather-Marquez II over Pacquiao.

Comment

The fight would never happen so get over it.

Comment

Sucks for Floyd. Now any move he makes barring Martinez will be damn near irrelevant.

Comment

Diehard Floyd fans are naturally relieved.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                    The fight had kinda already lost most of the luster. I am disappointing that it really won't happen now because I always kinda thought that it would next year. Fight should have happened when they first started negotiating.
                    Right after the cotto fight. The buzz around for that fight was unreal, it even destroyed this forum

Comment

Working...
                    X