Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No football for so long makes me depressed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry man. I know how it feels, its like when the Celtics end for me....it sucks!!!!

Comment

I get like that in the summer when the football ends here, but least youve got some big boxing and mma fights coming up to look forward to

Comment

you can always watch the royals

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
          I love sports. I don't know what I would do without them. There are four home games left for Mizzou basketball and then March Madness. I then go to lots of Royals games in the spring/summer(about 20). Soon football is back. Yeah boxing/mma is great, it fills in time. My life would be **** without sports and booze.

As a Lions fan this is one NFL draft to really look forward to. Gonna find out right up front if any of the new front office people are competant.

Comment

Me to man but it will go by quick

Comment

So long til next season. Time to ramp up conferance pay in the NCAA on the way to march madness, a GREAT month. Baseball opens up and leads to the NBA Playoffs, which PWN.

Mizzou has an 18-4 record(5-2 conferance), looks like we will be making the tournament.

No NFL= Temporary Depression.

I bet Incu understands.
              Yeah I understand Mizzou. A part of me dies when the football season is over. I like basketball and all, but it just isn't the same on the weekends without football and especially if there isn't a good fight on.

But that part of me that dies comes back when baseball season starts. Not necessarily the MLB which I love, but when you play 162 games not every game has that same effect football games do. It's from helping my dad with his high school team. That season can last into the middle of may then a couple of weeks off and then right into the summer season which lasts until the end of July. Then a couple of weeks later football starts a new, which is always a great feeling.

Comment

Write to Vince McMahon and ask him to bring back the XFL.

Comment

So long til next season. Time to ramp up conferance pay in the NCAA on the way to march madness, a GREAT month. Baseball opens up and leads to the NBA Playoffs, which PWN.

Mizzou has an 18-4 record(5-2 conferance), looks like we will be making the tournament.

No NFL= Temporary Depression.

I bet Incu understands.
                  Yea but your a Chiefs fan, so you haven't seen any real football in a long time anyway....

Comment

Working...
                  X