No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Alvarado Says: I Would Love To Fight Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Alvarado Says: I Would Love To Fight Brandon Rios

If for some reason Brandon Rios doesn’t fight Juan Manuel Marquez in his 140-pound debut, Mike Alvarado is more than ready to face Rios later this year.

[Click Here To Read More]

I hope this fight happens. What a brawl this would be.

Comment

Yes!!! Finally these two names are mentioned in the same sentence! I was hoping for this one on april 14th when Gamboa chickened out, but better late than never.It would be a gruesome brawl... I would'nt know who to pick between these two. Alvarado really impressed me against Prescott. Barrera-Morales all over again!
      And I'd love to see Marquez against the winner of Khan-Peterson to give Marquez a titleshot, but I wouldnt be surprised if Mayweather walks away with that one. Good times for boxingfans ahead

Comment

Fight of the year candidate if it goes down.

Comment

s the other guy said....a bout of the year bit Mike gets cut/rios don't but Mike is bigger, but I don' think his shots will wear Rios down...Rios TKO 7...

Comment

Both have a ton of power, though Alvarado's power is more proven at 140 obviously. We still don't know how Rios' power will be once he fights bigger fighters.

If for some reason Rios-JMM doesn't happen, I'd love this fight. Or even if Rios-JMM happens and Rios loses, I'd still love to see this fight late in the year.

Comment

Working...
            X