No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes: "I Would Love To Fight Alfredo Angulo"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vanes: "I Would Love To Fight Alfredo Angulo"

On Thursday the WBC ordered a final elimination bout between Vanes Martirosyan and Alfredo Angulo to decide the next mandatory challenger for WBC junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. [Click Here To Read More]

Good fight!! I hope the winner takes on canelo.

Comment

saying he's willing to fight outside the US, even in mexico, it really shows you that vanes wants a big fight. hopefully perro wants it too, it'd be a sick matchup and real test for vanes.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        On Thursday the WBC ordered a final elimination bout between Vanes Martirosyan and Alfredo Angulo to decide the next mandatory challenger for WBC junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. [Click Here To Read More]
        Vanes wants it, good stuff, I'm up for that fight.

Comment

It would be a WAR. Make it happen

Comment

Angulo should pass on it for now and fight a tune up first, ring rust will show in a fight like this and I really doubt Vanes can get past Canelo .Roman almost had him out and Canelo is fresh with better skill then Roman has.plus it looks like Ariza's roids don't take well with Vane's body so he's very chiny and beatable.

Comment

This clown would get absolutely crushed by Angulo. This is a potentially career ending fight if he is willing to take it. Perro by murder.

Comment

As a fan of Angulo & neutral towards Vanes,I don't get how anyone can sit there & criticize him trying to get a big fight.The kid is calling out fighters everyone believes can beat him.he isn't trying to bottom feed,he's going after big game.That's something that rarely happens these days,i say go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
                  Good fight!! I hope the winner takes on canelo.
                  you mean you hope canelo takes on the winner.......lol

Comment

Could be a decent fight, make it happen. I got Angulo in this.

Comment

Working...
                    X