Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is usually the best part of your day?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is usually the best part of your day?

Right now it's 8am, I just finished brewing some coffee, everybody is still asleep. This is definitely the best part of my day. Getting up early, sitting on my balcony with the a laptop and coffee and shooting the breeze online before everybody gets up.

What about you? There has to be that one moment that sets the tone for the rest of your day.

What i'm doing right now...Sitting in the bathroom...cup of coffee next to me and everybody is sleeping...peace and quiet...

Comment

my morning sh..it. it's usually an 8/10. clean break that doesn't require much cleaning afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        my morning sh..it. it's usually an 8/10. clean break that doesn't require much cleaning afterwards.
        ^^^ that's the worst. what is even worse is when the lady of the house grills you after your done talkin' about "timothy, wtf!!!! i just put four rolls of toilet paper in there. you better not have broken the toilet again!!!!!!!!!!!"

Comment

i think the best part of my day is when i am about to rest. looking at the city lights from the 37th floor and telling myself "u made it thru another day, be strong and face another one tomorrow."

the reason is because i have been struggling a lot in my life right now. i have to face each day alone not knowing whether i would break or not. luckily, somehow i am managing on making it thru and i will keep fighting til i am complete once again.

Comment

running with my dog in the morning before the sun fully comes out....

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
              i think the best part of my day is when i am about to rest. looking at the city lights from the 37th floor and telling myself "u made it thru another day, be strong and face another one tomorrow."

the reason is because i have been struggling a lot in my life right now. i have to face each day alone not knowing whether i would break or not. luckily, somehow i am managing on making it thru and i will keep fighting til i am complete once again.
              it sounds to me like you need to get out and occupy your mind on other things. i am guessing you're still down and depressed due to your divorce but sitting in the house dwelling, or shooting the **** on the internet, is not going to help your mental state. you gotta get out there and meet new people. eventually you'll get back to normal. no bull****.

Comment

Morning shower.

Comment

when I get high in the morning... everything just seems to get in its place.. I get fresh ideas.... solve problems.... etc.. etc..

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                    when I get high in the morning... everything just seems to get in its place.. I get fresh ideas.... solve problems.... etc.. etc..
                    yeah, a morning spliff always spruces up the day. no doubt! matter of fact: you might like the lyrics to this track.

Comment

Working...
                    X