Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who deserves more credit, Roger or Floyd SR?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who deserves more credit, Roger or Floyd SR?

I say Floyd SR.. I mean he clearly layed the foundation on Floyds style and how to fight.. Look at FLoyd SR old fights, he looks exactly like Floyd, except not as good lmao.. Then look at Rogers old fights, he fights nothing like Jr

Roger is only good for pad work and saying "dat muafuagga dont wanna fight" and "keep boxen his azz"

Where as Floyd SR actually gives directions.. I think Floyds win every fight hes fought with any decent trainer. Hes that good and that smart..

And its all because of Floyd SR..

She's your queen to beeeee

A vision of perfection

An object of affection

To quench your royal fiiiiiyaaaaa

Comment

this wouldn't be an issue, if floyd jr., just gave floyd sr., the credit he deserves man...i'd bet any amount of $, if floyd jr., gets his azz whipped, or ko'd in his next fight or 3, his pops would be the first one to call him and school him on how to handle his first pro loss, because he's been there, done that...just ain't a good look imo...that 24/7, when floyd jr., went ape on his pops was a disgrace imo...

roy jones jr., dissed his pops on hbo all the time, and soon as tarver dropped a bomb on him, who was in his corner in the 3rd fight?...the cat that developed his style from the gate...guess thats just a black folk thang, to diss the cats who were directly responsible for getting you to a certain place, once you taste a little fame and fortune, and you think you don't need 'em no more....

Comment

I say Floyd Jr. Hes the one that lives in the gym. Fight or no fight. Thats how you become the best. These other fighters dont do that.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
          I say Floyd Jr. Hes the one that lives in the gym. Fight or no fight. Thats how you become the best. These other fighters dont do that.
          i feel ya, but who, more than likely, instilled that discipline in a kid who was boxing from the crib?

Comment

that fact that none of them can give each other props just shows how immature them crackheads are.

Sr got floyd into the sport and if he didnt go to prison probably still be his trainer, he left so then roger took over and now who floyd built a trust with in those real devolping years when a a young kid needs a adult figure. Too bad for floyd it was a crack head. ENTER Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
              this wouldn't be an issue, if floyd jr., just gave floyd sr., the credit he deserves man...i'd bet any amount of $, if floyd jr., gets his azz whipped, or ko'd in his next fight or 3, his pops would be the first one to call him and school him on how to handle his first pro loss, because he's been there, done that...just ain't a good look imo...that 24/7, when floyd jr., went ape on his pops was a disgrace imo...

roy jones jr., dissed his pops on hbo all the time, and soon as tarver dropped a bomb on him, who was in his corner in the 3rd fight?...the cat that developed his style from the gate...guess thats just a black folk thang, to diss the cats who were directly responsible for getting you to a certain place, once you taste a little fame and fortune, and you think you don't need 'em no more....
              What Roy and Floyd's fathers did was straight up child abuse. As a fan you can sit on your high horse because you can see the end product. You didn't have your childhood robbed and you didn't have your body pushed to the extremes.

If a father wants to be respected by his son he should be a good Dad.

Comment

His father taught him how to fight got him to his 1st title.BUT he was not there for him and Roger has been more the majority of his career,having someone in your corner goes along way in this lonely sport so his father only has himself to blame

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  What Roy and Floyd's fathers did was straight up child abuse. As a fan you can sit on your high horse because you can see the end product. You didn't have your childhood robbed and you didn't have your body pushed to the extremes.

If a father wants to be respected by his son he should be a good Dad.
                  what price fame dude...

and who are we to judge how a man, raises his kids...certain s**t, imo, the world don't need to know...floyd mayweather, with the domestic violence issues, and jail s**t in the media, at the same time, dissing his pops, is the pot calling the kettle black imo...10, 15 years from now, when the kids is getting the mike shoved in their face, and writing tell alls, about life in the floyd mayweather jr.household, and ya find out life, despite the dough wasn't all peaches and cream, would be a f'd up look, in a lot of folks opinion, who ride or die with money may...jus sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                    what price fame dude...

and who are we to judge how a man, raises his kids...certain s**t, imo, the world don't need to know...floyd mayweather, with the domestic violence issues, and jail s**t in the media, at the same time, dissing his pops, is the pot calling the kettle black imo...10, 15 years from now, when the kids is getting the mike shoved in their face, and writing tell alls, about life in the floyd mayweather jr.household, and ya find out life, despite the dough wasn't all peaches and cream, would be a f'd up look, in a lot of folks opinion, who ride or die with money may...jus sayin'
                    That's life **** head.

Comment

Working...
                    X