No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa To Be Ringside in PR, Picks Juanma By Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gamboa To Be Ringside in PR, Picks Juanma By Knockout

Cuban featherweight sensation Yuriorkis Gamboa will be ringside when WBO champion Juan Manuel Lopez defends his title against Odlando Salido in Puerto Rico tomorrow (Saturday, April 16). On September 11th 2010, Gamboa won a lop-sided unanimous decision against Salido. [Click Here To Read More]

Lopez - Gamboa should be made after this, no if ands or buts......

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
      Lopez - Gamboa should be made after this, no if ands or buts......
      lets hope hbo or showtime puts up the 3 million needed to make this fight happen.

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
        lets hope hbo or showtime puts up the 3 million needed to make this fight happen.
        Do you really believe that bs excuse from Top Rank?

Here's what probably happened in the back office:

HBO: Bob, why did you tell everyone that you needed 3M$ from us to make the fight? We WANT the freakin' fight!!! Here's 3.5M$, let's just do it already!
        Bob: Nah bro, I just want to save my face right now, everyone is hating me, I needed to say some looking real shiet that them dumb fans will believe. The most dumb ones amongst them will probably bring the fact that I'm from Harvard and I know the market well so I will be justified to NOT make the fight.
        HBO: But c'mon Bob, don't blame it on us then. We're going to tell the world that you're lying and that we want the fight!
        Bob: You do that and we go Showtime.
        Last edited by 537Bwouaye; 04-15-2011, 09:50 AM.

Comment

They need to make this fight, i got gamboa, juanma needs to skip marquez rematch marquez been done, i never count out juanma he got dat power, but i think gamboa got too much skill, hopefully it happens

Comment

Originally posted by 537Bwouaye View Post
            Do you really believe that bs excuse from Top Rank?

Here's what probably happened in the back office:

HBO: Bob, why did you tell everyone that you needed 3M$ from us to make the fight? We WANT the freakin' fight!!! Here's 3.5M$, let's just do it already!
            Bob: Nah bro, I just want to save my face right now, everyone is hating me, I needed to say some looking real shiet that them dumb fans will believe. The most dumb ones amongst them will probably bring the fact that I'm from Harvard and I know the market well so I will be justified to NOT make the fight.
            HBO: But c'mon Bob, don't blame it on us then. We're going to tell the world that you're lying and that we want the fight!
            Bob: You do that and we go Showtime.
            Of course I believe Arum is holding out for the most possible money. What other reason would he not make this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
              Of course I believe Arum is holding out for the most possible money. What other reason would he not make this fight?
              Losing his Rican cash cow too early, maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by 537Bwouaye View Post
                Losing his Rican cash cow too early, maybe?
                Who is he saving juanma for pac? Arum knows this is the biggest fight at 126-130 it will get made when he feels it will make him the most money.

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
                  They would be overpaying for it.For sum reason juanma fan base is not
                  getting bigger.And gamboa dont have no fans.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                    Who is he saving juanma for pac? Arum knows this is the biggest fight at 126-130 it will get made when he feels it will make him the most money.
                    For no one particularly, don't you know what a cash cow is? Juanma could fight bums such as Mtagwa his entire life and his Boricua fans will pay huge amounts each and every time.

Comment

Working...
                    X