Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather will be kept in protective custody while serving jail sentence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather will be kept in protective custody while serving jail sentence

TMZ has obtained the mug shot for Floyd Mayweather Jr. -- snapped moments after the boxing champ turned himself in to a Vegas jail this morning.

Floyd is currently serving out a 90-day jail sentence for beating up his baby mama in front of their children in 2010.

While in jail, Floyd will be kept in protective custody, which means he will be kept from the general inmate population.

Floyd's cell is 7' x 14' and contains a bed, toilet, sink and small desk. He also gets a WINDOW.

Floyd's expected to be released some time in August.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/01/floyd-...r-jr-mug-shot/

He will be kept in Big Bubba protective custody. Big Bubba is going to grab Floyd and tell everybody to Foff.

Comment

Man...I was thinking that he'd be sick to death soon with guys calling him Pretty Boy. Guess that's not going to happen

Comment

what a *****

i cant even feel bad for him

2pac did his **** like a man and came out stronger.

Floyd shouldn't be beating up women anyway.
        Last edited by Paclan; 06-02-2012, 05:35 AM.

Comment

self preservation...........

Comment

he even gets a window!!!

he's so spoilt

Comment

that looks better than my room

Comment

Will anyone in there do pad work with him?

Comment

dont worry ts, nobody is going to harm your idol..he is pretty good at avoding risks , remember, thats his biggest talent...

Comment

I remember DMX talking about doing his bid in PC...thats the normal star treatment....you put those dudes in general population and it'll start a riot....then you have the dudes who might wanna show him that he's NOT Money May the number 1 dude P4P in there...he's just inmate number whatever....so yea, PC is the best place for dudes who draw crowds

he can do push ups, read and write....toss a couple of grand around and get some goodies....everything and everybody is for sale in the justice department...it is what it is!!

Comment

Working...
                    X